Rabanal del Camino Hotels

Our Members Say

• globetrott profile photo globetrott
  • Reviews: 8621

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Albergue communal: a good & cheap place in the dorms

This is the communal albergue, next to the place, where I have spent the night and some friends of mine stayed there and liked it - just like they liked all places that were cheap !
In general the albergues run by the villages are not bad and you mostly dont pay more than 5 euros per bed or even less, as some just ask for a small donation and they dont care, when you just throw in some cent-coins !

They have a nice, shady garden that is also the only place to sit togeather with friends - when its raining you will never find such places inside the house!

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Related to: Budget Travel, Family Travel, Backpacking
  • Written August 30, 2012
Tip Photo

• globetrott profile photo globetrott
  • Reviews: 8621

2 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Albergue El Pilar: not bad, but not really my cup of tea !

I came here accidentally, because my guidebook told me that they have newly built singlerooms as well and that is why I went there to ask for a room. What I got was a 4bedded room for myself for the price of 30 euros !

I am sure the lady knew, why she wanted to have my money, before I could see the room. Take a look at my photos: 2 doublebeds in that room that might be OK for 2 couples, BUT for 4 single peregrinos that would never be possible. That might be the reason, why she sold it to me after a few seconds of thinking.
There was nothing else than a chair in that room, the toilet was at the end of the balcony right in front of my room and the shower was down the stairs again,across the innercourt !
I will not go there again, but for that 1 night it was finally OK !

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average