Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Poor Value
Good For Families
Just passed the River Tormes with my car(the bridge over the river, you know). It was 5 pm. The long trip from Sevilla got me tired. My eyes were full of the beautiful landscape of West Spain. My stomach wasempty; in spite of the
yummi Cacerola I had in Caceres. I get into Gran Via and ask from the car to an old man:
- Amigo, que hotel me recomienda por aqui?
- El Castellano, hombre. Seguid por aqui hasta que deis con la Alamedilla, y alli a la derecha y otra vez a la derecha. De donde sois?
-De Venezuela. Mucha Gracias.
No reservation. Parking lot. Nice breakfast. Walking distance to Plaza Mayor. What else? Do you want some intelligence? Too late!!! What is not given to you by mother nature, Salamanca is not going to provide....
Unique Quality: Parking lot without extra cost is heaven for someone coming with car. I guess, that if you do not have a car you don't need the parking lot, but it is only my assumption. I could be wrong...
Good full breakfast. But then again perhaps you did not bring your stomach with you and the breaksfast is not requiered. But it is included. Eat it or not that's your problem (and if you don't have stomach is your doctor's problem, as well).
Directions: One block from the Alamedilla.
Popular Hotels in Salamanca
Placentinos 9, Salamanca
Teso de la Feria, 2, Salamanca
Plaza San Blas 2, Salamanca
Clavel, 7, Salamanca
Explore the World
- Club Raro Resort
- Adventureland Inn
- Homewood Suites Mt Pleasant
- Americas Best Value Inn-Akron/Fairlawn
- Terminus Hotel
- Pusat Belia Youth Hostel
- Southernmost House
- Noah's City Central
- John Ascuaga's Nugget Casino Resort
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus At Northlake
- Orchardz Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Changi Airport
- Norbury Crescent Hotel
- Doubletree Hotel Boise Riverside