Hotel San Polo

Great Value!

Costs Less than similar hotels

See Travelers Recommended Hotels
gmg61's Profile Photo

Close to the centre and comfortable

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 8, 2012

This hotel is located very close to the cathedral and the old town of Salamanca, near to a public parking: an ideal location!
The rooms are modern, well equipped, with A/C and quiet even if some of them look over one main road. From many windows you can enjoy a straight vision over the cathedral.

Unique Quality: View

Sonia69's Profile Photo

Salamanca's nicest hotels

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 14, 2009

I spent 6 days in Salamanca and San Polo was the hotel chosen to spend my holidays. It is a very well located hotel, in fact, its great advantage is the small distance between the hotel and the main places, like the Cathedrals, the Plaza Mayor, the Universidad Pontificia, the Universidad de Salamanca, etc. There are just 10 minutes walking from the hotel to those interesting places.
In addition to this, the views from the hotel are spectacular, you can see the Cathedral which is iluminated at night, this is a very big factor to be taken into account when chosen this hotel. I could see the Cathedral from my room and every night I used to sleep with the courtains open in order to see the beauty of the Cathedral.
The hotel staff were absolutely nice and everybody helped me when needed, this is why I recommend this hotel to everyone going or plannig a trip to Salamanca.

Sonia69's Profile Photo

Salamanca's best hotels

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 13, 2009

My stay could not have been better. First of all, all the staff were absolutely nice and friendly, they helped me in anything I needed and did their best to make my stay comfortable. I don't have any complainsts because everything was perfect thanks to the very nice staff. I highly recommend this hotel to everybody who wants to visit Salamanca, definetely.

Nearby Hotel San Polo

Hotel San Polo

• San Polo Salamanca

Address: Calle Arroyo de Santodomingo, 2 - 4, Salamanca, Castile-Leon, 37008, Spain

Amenities at Hotel San Polo

• Restaurant
  • Wheelchair Accessible
  • Room Service

Salamanca Travel Forum

Need advice about Salamanca, Spain? Visit the Travel Forum for Salamanca and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Salamanca hotel reviews