Value Score No Data
Good For Solo
A disappointing hotel
The best reason for why you should choose this hotel if you are going to Segovia, is the lack of hotels in this little town.
But I felt that this hotel was generally disappointing all over. Too large to be charming, too old to be modern, too new to be interesting and without any charm or positive surprises.
It is just outside the Old Town and the Aqueduct, but you really feel outside. The car-traffic does not help.
Great Access for the Aquaduct as the name implies
This hotel is a few minutes walk from the Aquaduct. You will not need any form of transport to explore the old town, but you will of you want to see the views from further afield.
The hotel istself is a 3 star hotel and it has 80 rooms all with air-con and en-suite bathrooms.
This is one of the better located hotels if you want easy access to the town, although it is certainly not the most luxurious! It still isn't bad though.
Unique Quality: Great views and access to the Aquaduct
Popular Hotels in Segovia
Plaza Mayor 12, Segovia
C/ Isabel La Catolica 8, Segovia
Carretera de Valladolid s/n, Segovia
26 Paseo de Ezequiel Gonzalez, Segovia
Explore the World
- Dream Castillo Papagayo (Lanzarote)
- Tune Hotels .com KLIA-LCCT Airport
- Imperial Hotel and Suites
- Dawn Of Happiness Eco Beach Resort
- Solaqua Apartments
- Akgun Istanbul
- Celebrity Resorts Brigantine Beach
- Royal West Indies Resort
- Omni Berkshire Hotel
- Le Royale Sharm El Sheikh, a Sonesta Collection Luxury Resort
- Studio 6 Toronto Mississauga
- Red Lion Hotel & Conference Center
- Three Corners Rihana Resort
- Best Western Stony Creek Inn