Independencia, Barcelona, 08026, Spain
Priceline.com Agoda.com

More about Barcelona

Views of Barcelona.Views of Barcelona.

AvenidaAvenida

away from Barcelona :'(away from Barcelona :'(

Restaurant on CampusRestaurant on Campus

barcelona to st jean pied du paul

by fantozzi

howdy all,
well my questions is ,what wouldbe the best(cheapest) way to get from barcelona to st jean pied du paul. im going towards the end of july.
thanks to anyone who has a suggestion
bc

Re: barcelona to st jean pied du paul

by puerto_lover

Do you mean Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port in France ?
Am thinking you need to get from Barcelona to Pamplona first.
Either train or bus. Have not looked into that.
At Pamplona bus terminal - see this link- ---
You have buses running to Roncevalles also called Orreaga.
From Roncevalles/Orreaga to Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port it is around 30 kms and I read that taxis can take you - question is how much? I think for that distance in Spain you are talking €30 possibly more.

This is Google Map showing this last sector along the Way of St James.
'

Re: barcelona to st jean pied du paul

by kokoryko

Cheapest?
:)))))

Travel Tips for Barcelona

Fireworks over the Mediterranean

by surferob

So there I was, enjoying a moment of quiet solitude atop beautiful Montjuic Park, when all of a sudden....BOOM! It sounded like someone firing a shotgun but something told me there were no hunting grounds nearby. I followed the sound of a couple more booms and found it coming from an unexpected fireworks display out over the waters of the Mediterranean Sea. I don't know why they were doing it, perhaps it had to do with ongoing New Year's festivities. Like many digital cameras mine has significant shutter lag, making 'action' shots nearly impossible. Yet, with a bit of remarkable luck I was able to capture one firework just as it exploded in a burst of white lights.

Learn basic Spanish

by LeaJoy

It would be great if you learned some basic Spanish words and phrases because almost no one speaks English or any other language besides their native (and that's Catalan for people who live in Barcelona or in any other part of Cataluña, and Spanish). It made a world of difference to me that I was able to communicate in Spanish, because it can get a little frustrating that everytime you want something, you have to point with your finger on it.

camera, sunprotection, coins

by tessy

Just a smal backpack! Comfortable shoes are a must. I like to walk a lot through a place I wanna explore. So I need shoes which will not make me stop. When taking the touristic bus, you can sit upstairs. And when sun is burning, a good sunprotection is an absolute must! a digital camera or lots, lots lots of films. Don't forget the coins for the pantomimes on the Ramblas!

Happy To Get Lost & Found a Street Name "Barcelona

by listenandlearn

It was time to walk "Mouchi" and we made few wrong turns and found a street called "Barcelona". This is in Cypress, California"USA". We just had to take a photo and post it on our homepage Barcelona page. We got tired of looking for the street so, we just jumped on to car and use our GPS and found our way.

Sagrada Familia Souvenirs

by nicolettart about Gift Shop

Don't miss the gift shop at La Sagrada Familia. I bought Gaudi inspired costume jewelry, pop-up books and kits for reconstructing replicas of his buildings, and great postcards. I think the shop at la Pedrera had household type souvenirs.
I didn't shop too much in Barcelona, but these gift shops were fun!

Comments