C/ Caspe 103, (formerly Fiesta Hotel Caspe), Barcelona, Catalonia, 08013, Spain

Booking.com Orbitz.com Expedia.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

• draguza's Profile Photo

Futuristic Hotel

The hotel foyer is very modern and minimalist with funky chairs and a small pool with lights floating in it.

The room we had was also modern with pale wood.

It was well appointed with lots of wardrobe space behind Perspex sliding doors and an extensive desk area.
    The bathroom was modern with a powerful shower and separate bath also with shower over. Shower gel, shampoo, comb, toothbrushes, shower cap and sewing kit were supplied.

Directions: The nearest metro is Arc de Triomf

• Elainehead's Profile Photo

Excellent 4-star close to North Bus Station

I was about to book a room in another hotel, but the price changed and I had to find a cheaper hotel. I found The Fiesta Hotel Caspe (75 Euros/night without breakfast/all taxes included) was better located for us because we arrived in Barcelona after 2 AM and this hotel was only 2 blocks from the North bus station. There is always someone at the front desk, so don't worry about getting late or too early. The room looks exactly like in the pics from their site. Our room was spacious and very clean. Bath with a shower and a shower stall in the bathroom. TV with 19 channels. Unfortunately, there is no coffee-tea making facilities in room, even though it is mentioned in their site. Decoration: maybe a bit too modern for my taste. Breakfast: almost 15 Euros per person (too expensive and disappointing). Yes, I would stay here again.

Unique Quality: Very nice staff, very nice and safe area, very comfortable mattress, free water in the mini-bar, spacious room.

Directions: 2 blocks from Estació del Nord (North Bus Station).

Nearest metro: Arc de Triomf, Plaça Tetuán.

More about Ayre Hotel Caspe

Late arrival at BCN need to get to GRO

by db52

My husband & I are arriving at Barcelona airport at 22:30 and are booked on a flight to Rome from Girona the next morning at 8:50. We had planned to go to Girona right away & get a room for the night near the airport, but from what I've been able to ascertain, it is too late to catch a bus to Girona. Does anyone have any suggestions other than taxi to accomplish this? We will have already been traveling for about 24 hours so staying up all night is not an option!

by butchill

it seems you only option is a taxi and to be honest a hotel would not be worth it you will not arrive in girona until at least 1.00 am after allowing for customs etc and you will need to be at the airport for approx 6.00am

by frachal73

My advice is that you get a room at the Confortel Hotel Auditori, which is right in front of the central bus station (Estació Nord). You have a good rest,and then catch the earliest bus shuttle to Girona airport with Sagalés.

Another option nearby is Fiesta Hotel Caspe.

www.confortelhoteles.com
www.fiestahotelgroup.com

by Belsaita

I would follow frachal73 advice above. A taxi will cost you more than bus + accomodation! If budget is an issue, there are quite a lot of cheap "hostales" near to Estacio del Nord too. So, you can sleep (not so much, but at least on a bed) before taking the 5:30 or 5:45 buses (arriving 2 hours before to the airport should be more than enough)

Have a look here:

by db52

Thank you all for your suggestions. We will look at those options as I was having trouble finding accomodations near the estacio del nord.

Have a look here:

Good luck!

by db52

Thank you so much Belsaita - gracias! I checked the list & only one hotel had a room available that night and it was over 100 euros hardly wrth it for just a few hours. We have booked the taxi (no deposit required) and will probably just wait at Girona airport for our flight. As my husband said, we'll probably just sleep when we get to Rome, but at least we know it will be in a comfortable bed!

by Belsaita

100 euros for a few hours... ouch!! So, I think you made the right decission then. Have a nice trip!

Comments