Can Rafel Golf Hotel

Carrer de Malvasia, Cervello, Barcelona, 08758, Spain
Can Rafel Golf Hotel
Booking.com Hotels.com Priceline.com

More about Barcelona

People in interaction.People in interaction.

Barcelona HeadBarcelona Head

Over flying the Sagrada FamiliaOver flying the Sagrada Familia

Modern extensionModern extension

Santa Coloma de Cervelló - (Accommodation )

by LilaRamachandran

I will be visiting Santa Coloma de Cervelló near Barcelona in July for 3 weeks. Could anyone help me regarding travel distances from Barcelona and hotel or serviced apartment / home stay accommodation in Santa Coloma de Cervelló.
Any help regarding the same would be greatly appreciated..

Re: Santa Coloma de Cervelló - (Accommodation )

by Belsaita

Hi! Santa Coloma de Cervelló is a tiny place, I'm not sure if it has any hotel or other place to stay, there is none listed in the town council website (www.santacolomadecervello.org)
You may try emailing them: st.colomac@diba.cat

It's about 20 Km from Barcelona city centre. Actually I never been there apart of a daytrip to the Colonia Güell years ago so I can't tell you more.

You may try as well for accommodation in Sant Boi de Llobregat (+/- 4 Km from Santa Coloma)

Travel Tips for Barcelona

Alma de marinera

by andal13

Soul of sailor... Barcelona is a big and busy city, full of life, eclectic, mottled, a melting pot, a cultural puzzle... Gotic and futuristic, it seduces you and awes you... like the Mediterranean sea where Barcelona dips its feet...

Alma de marinera... Barcelona es una ciudad grande y bulliciosa, llena de vida, ecléctica, abigarrada, un crisol de razas, un rompecabezas cultural... Gótica y futurista, te seduce y te atemoriza... como el Mediterráneo en el que Barcelona moja sus pies... "And you come close, and you leave
after kissing my village,
playing with the tide,
you leave thinking of coming back,
you are like a woman
perfumy with tar,
that one misses and one loves,
that one knows and one awes..."
"Mediterráneo" (Joan Manuel Serrat)

"Y te acercas, y te vas
después de besar mi aldea,
jugando con la marea
te vas pensando en volver,
eres como una mujer
perfumadita de brea
que se añora y se quiere,
que se conoce y se teme..."
"Mediterráneo" (Joan Manuel Serrat)

If you hadn´t seen Barcelona...

by tonih

If you hadn´t seen Barcelona and are coming with me I´ll stay with you in Catalunya square, we´d go take walking Ramblas down to Colon then we´d see the harbour and the Maremagnumn and after we continue to the olimpic village and we´ll take something to drink looking at the sea...

Barcelona (Catalunia) Desserts

by Danalia

Since I already added some food recipes , I decided to add some of the famous deserts of the Catalan area, and Barcelona includ
I have tried most of them while living in spain. When I traveled to Barcelona, tow years later, I was looking for same deserts that I couldn't get in my country, and I picked up spme recipes.
So the following pages are dedicated for those sweets deserts serve in Catalunia .

Nice little museum off Paseig de Gracia

by svetik2000

If you go to Passeig de Gracia area and walk down from Plaza Catalunya towards Diagonal you no doubt will be attracted by Gaudi masterpieces, and those whose mind is in other things - by the excellent shopping opportunities. However, when you've passed both Gaudi buildlings and some shops, you just need to turn right to the street Victoria to find a wonderful little gem of a museum - museum of Egyptian art which is not very large and thus very managable, and it doesn't seem to draw huge crowds, so you can get some peace and quiet in its cool halls exploring the objects ranging from jewellery to mummies to coffins, etc. When I came there, it turned out I was the only visitor at that particular time, and you know what - if felt wonderful, to have the whole museum just to myself!

Palau St Jordi

by lolitajane

The Venue for our 1st PJ show was the spectacular Palau St. Jordi, which is at the very top of Montjuic. The building is beautiful, a work of art. It's got the shape of a dragon --St. Jordi's (George's) Dragon.

Comments