Century Park

Century Park Hotel
Booking.com Orbitz.com Travelocity

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

More about Barcelona

Arriving at Placa de Santa Maria.Arriving at Placa de Santa Maria.

wikipedia.orgwikipedia.org

Plaza CatalunyaPlaza Catalunya

The remaining spire (Feb 2005)The remaining spire (Feb 2005)

Second hand bike

by Dmitry44

Hi!
I heard that I can buy second hand bike in special pawn shop. And it is possible to sale the bike later in the same shop. Is it true? Where I can find such shop?

Re: Second hand bike

by velocista

First time I hear about that. You can surely find bikes in websites like loquo or ebay classifieds and then resell it there.

Re: Second hand bike

by Dmitry44

So - to recap.
I tried to find new bike. The cheapest one was in Decathlon shop - 80 euros.
But I rented bikes in Green Bikes http://www.greenbikesbarcelona.com/
They have very convenient price for long period.

Travel Tips for Barcelona

A squared city

by SirRichard

Most of BCN's city center (excluding the Gothic Quarter) has been designed in a squared design, so is easy to get around the city, as those streets are all parallel.
In that sense, it reminded me the structure of New York, though the distances are much smaller here...

La Barceloneta

by Klod5

The district of La Barceloneta (Little Barcelona) occupies a triangle of reclaimed land between the harbor and the sea. Developed in the 18th century to house seamen, fishermen and dock workers, the neighborhood still retains its maritime atmosphere. It's a great place to eat; many seafood restaurants (chiringuitos) line the seafront, where you'll find the freshest local fish specialties.

Ramblas

by tessy

When I saw this guy, I thought: Great clothes, take a pic. I took my pic very fast, knowing, that not all the pantomimes wanted to be on a photo without any money. But, he noticed me taking a pic.... What to do? He ran fast to me and looked very very angry. He told me very polite that he want to have a coin, because it's his job being there as a pantomime. But I really didn't have any money. I only wanted to take nice shots.... But where was my husband? Where the girls? I didn't see him, I didn't see the girlies. ... Oh dear... I explained him that I had no money, it was the truth and told him to bring later some coins.
Unfortunately he was gone when I came back in the evening. So if you see them, say thank you to him and don't forget a coin!
Sorry boy, next time I will have some money for you! For sure

Chocolate caliente en "La NENA"

by Malecka

Tasty, very, very, very tasty... thick, but not too thick.. sweet, but not too sweet... rich, so rich... mmmm...
One of the best cups of hot chocolate I have had. The sweets and cookies and cakes they offer are also very tasty.
:-)

stiges
a town about 25 minutes...

by donal

stiges
a town about 25 minutes by train from barcelona which hosts an annual film festival, a mardi gras and a pretty cosmo mix of straight and gay. it looks like a mini-cannes with it's beautiful seafront. it's a great place to just hop on the train to and be somewhere else. you can walk up and down the promenade, check out the shops, grab some good food or go mental. the old town is especially nice with a picture postcard church at the edge.
the hotel subur isn't the prettiest from the outside (very modern) but it's got great views as you can see. e:hotelsuburmaritim@medusa.es

Comments