Value Score Great Value!
Good For Solo
More about Top Gran Hotel Europe Comarruga
Hi my daughter and I are travelling to Reus airport and then need to get to coma ruga which is 37 kilometres way I have been told the train service is easy and i have looked at a timetable there is a traib that takes us to sant vicenc de calders which i beleive is in coma ruga am I correct? and how easy are the trains to navigate. A taxi will cost me £140 for the two trips so if not I was thinking of hiring a car. Just wondered if anyone knew how easy the train travel was
Re: Coma Ruga
Reus airport doesn't have train station.
To get the train you have to take the bus line50 from Reus Airport to Reus Station (RENFE). It takes about 20 minutes
and yes, Sant Vicenc de Calders is in Comarruga. The journey is very easy.
From Reus station to Sant Vicenc de Calders it takes about 40 minutes.
Popular Hotels in Barcelona
Paseo de Colon 12, Barcelona
Pelai 3, Barcelona
Paseo de Gracia 68, Barcelona
Carrer Elisabets 11, Barcelona
Explore the World
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos
- Sandy Beach Hotel & Resort
- Staybridge Suites Atlanta Perimeter Center - Mt Vernon
- Coco Reef Bermuda
- Langkasuka Hotel
- Marriott's Newport Coast Villas
- Bay View Resort Myrtle Beach
- Sofitel Capsis Palace Hotel Crete
- Holiday Inn Charleston Mills House
- Parkroyal, Kuala Lumpur
- Hampton Inn North Little Rock I-40
- Estival Park
- Staybridge Suites Times Square - New York City
- Iberostar Averroes