C/ Dr. Bartolomeus 37, Cadaques, 17488, Spain
Booking.com Priceline.com

More about Hotel Llane Petit

Not the best campground....

by Zoe_bcn about CAMPING CADAQUES

The cheapest place to go everywhere is a campground. Is not the most comfortable way to sleep, we already know that... but sometimes (if u r poor! as in my case..) is the best choice.

We went to this Campground. If you arrive to Cadaques with Bus, you must walk about 15min. to arrive to the Campground.
There are also bungalows but... they were not so big and didnt seems more comfortable that our tent! The Campground has swimming pool, hot showers, bar and a little shop.

Jardi de Cadaques change the site

by plausible_john about Jardí de Cadaqués

Jardi de Cadaques, the house with garden and pool in rent near Cadaques' bay, change the site. Now the site is http://www.barcelona-cadaques.cat . 200 m2 living area with a 400 m2 Mediterranean style garden with pool.
3 fully-equipped double bedrooms with 2 bathrooms.
1 full suite with direct views of the Bay of Cadaqués right from the balcony, and from any point of the suite.
Dining room with connection to the kitchen and direct access to the garden.
Large living room with a fireplace and a balcony with direct views of the Bay of Cadaqués.
Storage area and own garage with space for a large car.
Fully-equipped kitchen: refrigerator, stove with four burners, extractor hood, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer.
Mediterranean garden has one level for the pool and recreation area, and a second level with an area for repose, the garden itself taking up the rest.

Beautiful Hotel Resort on the Costa Brava

by deecat about Hotel Playa Sol

Photos:
1. Cadaques in the daytime
2. Cadaques at night
3. Swimming pool at Hotel Playa Sol in Cadaques

In Cadaque, we stayed at the Playa Sol Hotel. This hotel has a wonderful location snuggled in a cove facing the bay of Cadaques.

This is a family-owned hotel. The Llado family has owned and managed it for thirty five years. It's obvious from the way the hotel is kept that the family has great pride in their creation.

At the front of the hotel, there is a terrace with spectacular views of the sea. If possible, ask for a room with a sea-view and a terrace.

The hotel is air conditioned, has in-suite baths, and a restaurant. There are 50 rooms, and the breakfast buffet is extra.

Our room was on the third floor with a beautiful terrace. The room was small but adequate. TV had English speaking channels. Of course, the location is ideal.

There are bikes. small tennis courts, a putting green,
big swimming pool, garden, and a terraced olive grove behind the hotel.

The morning we were to leave, I got up early, put on my bathing suit, and went to the pool. It was a sunny day; the water was warm, and "all was well in the world!"

It offers many amenities and lots of good service.

Cadaques

by Svillegas

Cadaques is that type of town that I you perfectly you will never have enough of it.

Although there's too much tourism, it will never lose its magic. The sun, the sea, Dali, you should go at least once to this splendid corner of the world

"The fishermen's place"

CADAQUES

by Lemonita

Cadaqués is situated in Costa Brava. This region is famous for its beautiful landscapes as well as for its beaches. Indeed, Costa Brava litteraly means "wild coast".

We had a car so we visited several cities in Costa Brava and I guess this is the most easy way.

Cadaqués is made famous by several artists/painters who lived in this city. Salvador Dali is one of the latter.

Cadaqués is a town by the coast. The blueness of the water and sky often contrasts with the typical white catalonian houses.

The boats add up to the charm of this town.

cadaquescadaques

CadaquesCadaques

CadaquesCadaques

Cadaques BayCadaques Bay

Cadaques by Car.

by SantaFeNM

We will be visiting Barcelona this summer for 12 days and plan to spend at least 3 days in Cadaques. So far we have a reservation with Hotel Playa Sol in Cadaques and thinking of driving there in case we decide to make day trips to near by towns. Can someone recommend a car rental service in Barcelona that caters to tourists? Also any information about the Hotel Playa Sol and places to visit near Cadaques is greatly appreciated. I am also open to using public or privet transportations to get to Cadaques. By the way, what is it like driving out of Barcelona? Thanks, Pete

Bus to Cadaques

by beatonm

Any way to get to Cadaques from Barcelona without a car? Any idea where to look for bus/ train schedules to plan a route?

Re: Bus to Cadaques

by Bada-Ran

well,
1st route would be: train to Figueres (Dalí Museum) and then there I'm 70% sure there must be bus lines to Cadaqués.
2nd route: search "SARFA" bus lines. they usually go north of Barcelona, to the Costa Brava (so provably there must be a line passing or ending in Cadaqués)
I've actually searched on Sarfa website, and yes, they got line to Cadaqués!! fill in the origin where it says "ORÍGEN" and destination where it says "destí":

good luck!

Re: Re: Bus to Cadaques

by crazyguitar

Check my Catalonia transportation tips.

Have a nice trip,

Santi.

RE: Bus to Cadaques

by mella77

U can take a bus from Estacion de norte(i don't think i spell it right) it costs 17 euro and u arrive there in about 3 hours. It is great cadaques!

Wedding in Cadaques

by meredithdraws

My daughter want sto be married in Cadaques next September. We'll have no more than 50 people traveling from the US. I have no idea how to go about this. Housing I can do on-line, but venue, legalities, catering...Where do I start?!

Re: Wedding in Cadaques

by meredithdraws

Thanks for the links!....and I do and will Google again. And it will be a non-church officiated ceremony. They may have to be civially married here in the States and just go through the motions in Spain. I think my daughter and her fiance are looking for a way to have the celebration of a wedding in their favorite city, Cadaques, with their closest friends. Since we're not Spanish or Catholic, I think the chances are slim that they can be legally married there, but I don't think that fact is important to them. It's where they want to have the memories begin. So I'll begin by trying the links you so kindly sent!

Re: Wedding in Cadaques

by travelahoy

Hi. I just came across your posting (I realize it was some time ago) and was wondering if your daughter was able to have her wedding in Cadaques, and if so, how did it go?? Thanks!

Comments