H Top Calella Palace Hotel

C/ Maria Cardona s/n, (formerly HTOP Osiris Hotel), Calella, Catalonia, 08370, Spain
H TOP Calella Palace
Booking.com Travelocity Orbitz.com

Satisfaction Poor

Costs 37% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

More about H Top Calella Palace Hotel

Change for the better= Calella Palace

by TripAdvisor Member katycrunch

We (husband) were originally booked in at the Royal Sun in Santa susana and initially were dissapointed when the T/Agent changed venu at the last minute.
How pleased we turned out to be when we entered the Calella Palace... beautiful hotel just refurbished.
Lovely spotless rooms huge twin beds really good marble on suite with hairdryer and daily fresh towels.
There was an abundance of food and different varieties and a chef preparing trad english breakfasts.
Milky coffee and other hotdrinks on tap.
Superb entertainment for kids (we didnt have any with us) & an over 18s, luxury penthouse deck with a view to die for and sunbeds and of course all the provided drinks.
We holiday as much as anyone and I have to say this really does live up to the well deserved 4*****.
We shall be going back...loved it

Surprisingly nice

by TripAdvisor Member finolalondon

Just returned from the Calella Palace. We were moved here at the last minute from another hotel which was closing, and I must admit, we made a bit of a fuss about this! However, this hotel was absolutely lovely. Recently refurbished, the food was lovely, and the staff very friiendly (especially Pablo!!!). Would not hesitate to go back. Well worth the money!!!!!

It really wasnt that bad at all

by TripAdvisor Member Rushtons

After reading the latest report I was dreading it, we arrived in the early hours of 3 Sept all 10 of us altogether. We decided to go here to celebrate my daughters 16 birthday. Well our rooms were outstanding, we had plenty of room with a seperate shower and bath that had a jet spa in it, pretty luxurious. The balconies were not very big, but that didnt bother me I dont want to spend my holidays in the room anyway, I only wanna sleep and get ready in them. In addition we had a plasma TV that had BBC, so I could watch Eastenders while getting ready for a night out. The Hotel was clean, food was edible but like most Hotels it does get a bit repetitive. At the bar you could only get 2 drinks per adult at a time and 1 per child, which operated on a card system which was a bit of a pain but manageable. We had some good entertainment. And there was no rush for sunbeds, although the sun doesnt catch the whole pool area all day, and if you are 18 and over you have the added bonus of using the roof terrace with 3 jacuzzi's and no children, me and my husband spent some time up there, fantastic for sun worshippers as there was an added breeze. It wasnt a building site and we never heard any workmen, a couple would be pottering around touching up here and there but no drilling or banging. The standard of the Hotel is a 4 star in terms of cleanliness but the food in the restaurant would only be a 3 star in my terms but you decide for yourselves. It was a good holiday, enjoyed by all, you make up your own minds.

Fantastic

by TripAdvisor Member Cathmck

I have spent three holidays in this hotel when it was the "Osiris" and can only say it was really great. It was so good that when we were in Lloret de Mar we even went to the Osiris for a day. The staff were all great, our grandson was well looked after and I thought the kids entertainment was excellent. I hope to return there and see what it is like now that it has been upgraded as I've only seen it through photos on the website.

O.K. holiday

by TripAdvisor Member JKtaiga

I booked this holiday at a reduced rate. I don't think it's a four star hotel. The rooms are clean and reasonably spacious, but beware, the walls are paper thin, you can hear everything!
The restaurant was clean and the food was good, nothing too adv
enturous.
The card system operated by the hotel for obtaining drinks at the
bar is quite tedious as they only permit you to obtain two drinks at
a time. Some of the bar staff are O.K. but woe betide you if you try
to order anything more, you will soon be put straight.
Also, the jacuzzi and sauna are only available to guests over 18,
so I was un able to use them as both my daughters were not old
enough.
All in all, I think that I had a good holiday, but I would definately not be as happy had I paid the full price.

has anyone been to calella spain

by weeangi0

was this a nice place?im hoping to go to an all inclusive hotel a H Top one callela palace hotel.Have u ever been to it,it apparently has just been re modernised.is there anything for the 2 kids to do in callela.thanks

Comments