Espot Hotels

Our Members Say

• Olafino profile photo Olafino
  • Reviews: 7

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Camping La Mola(with appartments): Fantastic experience at this Campround/Appartments

This Campground also has Appartments for rent.
We stayed in our Appartment and had a fantastic time,I made a reservation through the phone and when we were there the woman fron the Camping remembered the phone call we had.
Everything is very good taken care of,very clean and has everything needed for a complete vacation.

There i swimming pool,tennis court yard and a soccer field.
From the camping you're 5 minutes away from Espot,10 minutes from Esterri d'aneu and 25 minutes from Llavorsí

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Related to: Rafting, Kayaking, Hiking and Walking
  • Written September 25, 2010
Tip Photo

• Hosell profile photo Hosell
  • Reviews: 1415

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

HOTEL LA MORERA: Nice place close to the National Park

I found this small hotel by internet and then I booked a room here for one night.It is located very close to Espot,about 6 miles northern on the way to the border with France.
Is located in a the small town of Valencia D'Aneu.La Morera is a typical mountain hotel and has just 20 rooms,is a two stars hotel but the rooms are good enough with TV and a nice heating for the cold winter!.

The hotel has also a small bar and a very nice restaurant with local specialities,on the ground floor you'll find also a games room and a spacious and comfortable lounge with a fireplace where you can have some relax reading or watching the huge TV screen.

Once I stayed also in another hotel located this time at Espot,it is HOTEL SAURAT,is not bad,but I prefer La Morera better!.
Now I'll give you some information of some campgrounds on the area,where you can rent small wooden cabins aswell
CAMPING BONETA