BEST RESTAURANTS IN GIRONA...
BEST RESTAURANTS IN GIRONA (city):
1) For all the budgets
• EL CUL DE LA LLEONA: very good morrocan couscous. Nice decoration and friendly place.
• EL CAU DEL LLOP: in the old twon. Tortillas, salads, pa torrat,… Cozy atmosphere with a fireplace in winter. Only open at night.
• BOIRA: (not upstairs). Nice place with view of the river Onyar for taking tapas: we like the tempura vegetables and fried oignions with soja sauce.
• SANDWIDTXERIA CREPERIA LA POMA: sandwiches, pasta, very good salads, good wines. A little fashion now. EXPENSIVE.
Cort Reial, 16, Phone: 972 21 29 09
• LA POLENTA: very good vegetarian. Long time I have not been there. Menú 10 Euros.
Cort Reial, 6. Phone 972 20 93 74
• L'ARCADA: quite good pasta, pizzas and salads. Menú 10 E.
Rambla de la Llibertat
• L'ARGADA: catalan food, Try calçots and pa amb tomata!!!
Price depends of dishes. Nice ambience. Meat in the fire place.
2) Cheap budget:
• LLORET: centric. Cheap menú for 7 Euros: 3 dishes, dessert, wine, etc. Pl. Independència.
• LOS PADULES: cheap and authentic 'cutre' (word in spanish, like shawy). Tapas/Fireplace/Musicians. In the old town.
• MANAUS: please try the Brasilian Sandwiches and pizzas, the best sandwiches and fruit saft in Girona
3) DELICIUS (luxe):
• EL CELLER DE CAN ROCA (** Michelin!)
• EL BALCÓ: argentinian. Good meat. Center.
• LA PENYORA: very small, lovely place. Good menú affordable: fish, meat, cuscus. Art gallery. Old town. Nou del Teatre, 3 - 17004 Girona. Tel 972 21 89 48
• CAL ROS: Good quality. Catalan food. Old town.
• POL NORD: modern cuisine. Situated in a Pedret, street with a lot of restaurants and night life. VERY NICE PLACE!!!
• HOTEL CARLEMANY: EL PATI VERD. French chef very smart. I also recomend DIVINUM: Café with very good tapas, cheese and wines! Carrer Argenteria (near Rambla)