3.5 out of 5 stars3.5 Stars

Avenida de Grecia 5, L'Estartit, 17258, Spain
Booking.com Priceline.com AMOMA.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 3.5 star hotels

More about Hotel Panorama

book apartments and villas direct

by billym2 about Prestigi Properties

Wide selection of villas and apartments for let at all prices in and around Estartit. Web site with full descriptions and videos online of every property available.Direct booking possible from website.

Quiet apartment out of town near Estartit

by torrecrap about estartitcooperage

Nice town, fabulous area. Apartment roomy and clean. Recommend to families or older couples wanting quiet holiday in the summer sun. Good views, communal pool, quiet area near beach and countryside.

Favorite restaurant in Estartit!

by emmeljay about Les Corones

Unlike most of the other restaurants I tried in Estartit, this place seems to actually prepare the food themselves rather than just heating something up from the freezer. Also, the food is great. I had the anchovies on toasted bread, grandma so-and-so's farm-raised chicken, and the chocolate covered strawberries. Everything was delicious, but the strawberries could have been slightly riper (though I have no idea when they are in season). Highly Recommended!

L`Estartit.

by miksu

We spent a cycling week in L`Estartit , but I am afraid to say we spent most of the time drinking & enjoying the sunshine....Well it was time we had a relaxing holiday...:-))))

View from our apartment.

Estartit

by sparkieplug24

Estartit is a small town that has a lot of different shops selling different goods at very reasonable priced. I have been here a number of times although I have not been there for a while

Estartit, port (Costa Brava, Spain)Estartit, port (Costa Brava, Spain)

gerona to estartit?

by monkeyonamoped

does anyone know the cheapest way to get from gerona airport to castell montgro in estartit? have looked atcar hire but would prefer to go by bus or train as i dont wnat to get lost driving around the costa brava!
thanks sarah x

RE: gerona to estartit?

by Global_1

hi sarah
It would be quicker to get from girona to l'estartit on a moped,lollll
but if you want to check out the bus service here it is :
Not sure about buses from the airport to girona city.
All the best
Global

RE: gerona to estartit?

by estartit.tv

you can see video online about l'estartit at www.estartit.tv

estartit question

by jlpsmith

: I started going to estartit in the late 70's with my parents. The last time i visited was 1985 at the ripe old age of 17. Does anyone remember " Tony's Bar " and if so does it still exist. I now have 4 children from 7 to 13 and am planning to return next year and would love to take them along to the bar that gave me so many happy memories. Drop me a line if you know or even if you remember anything else from that era.
jlpsmith@yahoo.com

Re: estartit question

by monkeyonamoped

hi there! i think imight know the bar you are talking about! i went to estrtait almost 10 years ago now but if its the same place then it was still there then!
were the walls in the bar covered in footbal strips? and was it in the centre of estartit/ just up from the beach and harbour?
im thinking of going back there in september and would love to be able to go back there too and see if he still has the scottish football strip my dad gave himall those years ago!
sarah x

by Clarice1957

Hi, I first went to Estartit in 1989 with my daughter. We stayed at Castell Montgri and did manage to visit Tony's bar. It was still open in 1991 on my second visit. However, we went back last year (grandson in tow) and I don't remember seeing it. Estartit itself hasn't changed except for the very end of the harbour (where the rocks are). You can only walk to a certain point and then it is fenced off, due to falling rocks and landslides. Although we did manage to break through and sneak in, as this used to be one of our favourite places. A helpful tip (which you may already know), go to the beach on left side of the harbour (facing you). This is especialy nice in the early evening when only the Spanish venture out. Have a great time, Brenda.

by estartit.tv

you can see video online about l'estartit at www.estartit.tv and after said yours friends

by cdefg

i remember tonys bar. i was there in the late eighties. he always used to ask everyone a Qest ee on to win some wine. and he said his neighbour was salvador dali.

Travel from Girona airport to Estartit

by gillhanson

Is the puplic transport good and easy to negotiate from Girona Airport to Estartit ? I have had a look on the web and cannot find anything we will need to book transport for 2 people in August 08 and the taxis are quite pricy. Any advice on this would be much appreciated.

Comments