Regidores, 11, Leon, Castile-Leon, 24003, Spain
Expedia.com Booking.com Priceline.com

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 21% less than similarly rated 3 star hotels

More about Posada Regia

Somewhere special to stay in Leon.

by blint about La Posada Regia

This is magical 3 star hotel really worth the money. When I entered the hotel room I thought 'damn I forgot my fairy princess dress'. (Not that I've really got one), but this room looked like a princesses room to me. It was painted darkish red with large dark brown wooden windows/balcony doors and wooden beams. There was also a dark wood dressing table and mirror and dark wood wardrobes. The bed spread matched the walls and although it wasn't a four poster bed it certainly looked as good.

There was also cable TV and the option of watching films. Of course it had a mini bar too and a beautiful bathroom with a shower en-suite.

The staff was on the whole very polite and helpful. The breakfast (which is included) was pleasant enough too in the Bodega Regia which also is a nice restaurant at night. I've never stayed in such a beautiful hotel room before. I couldn't believe it was only a 3 star hotel!

I think it cost 84 euros for a double room and 51 for a single which is a good price for a three star hotel and certainly one of this quality. I think my room was 102and it's name is ALONDRA-ESLA, if you want to ask for the same one!

I took my first photo of a hotel room (this hotel room), which I'll get developed one of these dys and add it to his tip!

Comments