Avda Just Marles 39-41, Lloret de Mar, Costa Brava, 17310, Spain

Satisfaction Average

Value Score Great Value!

Costs about the same, but rated 23% higher than other 3 star hotels

• Propermark's Profile Photo

In the very heart of the "Party Area"

We stayed here for one week and we had half-board. The Hotel restaurant is rather good even though you cannot expect high cuisine... but there's a large choice!

This Hotel is really well located cause it is close to the beach and it is in Avinguda Just Marlés which means being in the center of the clubbing area!! In front of the Hotel there's Privet De Magic and next to it there are other disco as Tropic's, Moby's and many other clubs.

Being in the center of the clubbing area means no sleeping if you come back early to your room! We always came back not before 5am cause if you came back before you could hear loud music coming from the discos and clubbers shouting...

This not definitely a place that I'd suggest to families... Clubbers only!

Unique Quality: Rooms are nice even though they're not so big as in the brochure pics! The hotel service is good. The swimming pool is rather small but they also have a solarium on the roof.

More about Xaine Park Hotel

NIGHTLIFE OF A BOSNIAN

by HOOODZA about few places

i spent 10 days in lloret and i had a great time. At home me and a few of my friends are known for good party spirit and in lloret we wanted to prove it. The days were all party days. We did not sleep for more than 4 hours a day and that is from 8 in the morning till 12.
The day we spent on drinking in different pubs and trying different things. The best things we have done were bowling, riding mechanical bulls and flying in the air at 200km/h in some kind of slingshot since we were all adrenalin freaks.
We stayed at the Xaine Park hotel and the funny thing is that the hotel try's to keep it quiet- the oposit of what we were. So a few times we got to the point where we had to leave the hotel.
When the sun starts to go down there is only one place that you can go to and wait for the discos and that was the beach.
That is the only public place where there are no rules. Who ever comes is welcome, there are no fights or anything even close. The beach is a paradise for friendly alcohol drinking and singing.
About midnight we go back to the hotel (drunk as hell) and get ready for the action. The tourist company gave us 'vip' tickets o 3 discos but that wasn't enough for the party-squad.
The greatest discos are Mobys, Hollywood and Bumpers.
At four o clock we all go back to the beach and stay there untill the sun rises and then we go to sleep to be ready for the next routine. when going to the beach at night do not wear anything fancy because the sand is wet and if you sit down or fall down (what happens often if you are drunk) you get dirty So pick some special clothes for the beach and try to wear bathing clothes because you might want to go on a swim. Its a great feeling when swimming in the ocean at 3 o clock in the morning.

Xaine Park Hotel & info on main streets

Hello Friends!

I finally booked my flights to Barcelona!!! I will be there from august 1st to 8th!

Now I need some info about hotels. Do you know Xaine Park Hotel? Is it a good hotel? I am choosing this cause it seems located in a central street Avinguda Just Marlés where there should be many shops and discos...

How is it like staying there? Do you think it's a good choice for 3 boys who just wanna have Fun??

Thanks in advance

Marco

RE: Xaine Park Hotel & info on main streets

by maltesa

Hey there!!

I will go to Lloret de mar from 2th-9th August..Ive been there twice before,and also in Xaine Park Hotel..its in the centre near the discos,its a good hotel too! And its great ,many discos and shops and beach and swimming pool...You will love it!! Where r u from ? if u wanna meet up ..let me know :)

Hi there!

I am so glad to know someone who already stayed there! I am Italian and I'm going there with 2 friends of mine :)))

Of course I wanna meet up! I saw you're Maltese! I've been to Malta thrice hehehe I like friendly people like maltese!

This summer I hope to have fun there! So are you coming to the same hotel on august 2nd??? It's great!

Talk to you later

xoxoxox
Marco

by maltesa

Im not stayin in Xaine park hotel this time,i think the hotel would be different,but i been in Xaine park before,its nice and its just a few steps away from the discos,maybe u will find it even hard to sleep at nite hehe if u do sleep..cause i dont think i will haha:) the clubs there stay open till 6 am or 7:D would be great,i cant wait..see ya there!:)

by Propermark

Thanks for all your info on lloret! That is just what I wanted to hear!!!

Comments