Reymar Hotels

Reymar Hotel
Booking.com Priceline.com Hotelsclick.com

Satisfaction Average

• Malgrat de Mar

My husband and I and daughter have just returned from Malgrat de Mar, our first visit to Spain and it won't be our last. The weather was just right for us as we don't like it too hot and the people were very friendly. A bit touristy in parts and my husband wasn't too keen on the 'blingy' shops but my 11 year old loved them!

I read on another website some people didn't like Malgrat or the Reymar Hotel which was off putting before I went. However, we found the food very nice, plenty of choice and we could go up to the buffet bar as often as we wanted. As for the rowdiness, its no better or worse than any campsite I've ever been to. The service on reception and the bar was very good and the staff very plesant and helpful. Safety Deposit boxes available at a small fee (deposit returnable), nice shower and bathroom. Room was cleaned every day - I could even smell the bleach and the dining room and bars were very clean and tidy.

The Hotel was in a good base on the main street of Malgrat and the mini train stopped right outside so we could jump on and take a ride to the 'old town'. There was also nearby bus stops.

Unique Quality: Our room had 4 single beds, plenty of storage space and a balcony which over looked the hotel pool - ideal for keeping a close eye on my daughter if she was in the pool and I could relax on the balcony with a coffee. I could also see the sea.

We're not beach lovers but did visit Malgrat beach a couple of times but found plenty to see and do during our 9 day visit. We went to Marineland which was a fantastic day out. We had a boat trip to visit different areas, Tossa de Mar was our favourite. And to round off our holiday we went to a Medievil Tournament and Flamenco Show - a wonderful experience not to be missed.

Comments