Alexis Apartments

23 Jaume I Boulevard, Girona Street corner 1, 3 and 5, Salou, 43840, Spain

Satisfaction No Data

No Satisfaction or Value Data Available

More about Salou

Hubby and scooterHubby and scooter

salousalou

port aventura tickets

by probson83

can anyone tell me if you can buy tickets cheap in resort.My husband and I are visiting with our two kids and theirs 2 friends arriving 20th July.I have bought them a 7 day pass off the internet however I dont think me and my husband will go up that often.I thought maybe they might be on offer somewhere in salou.
thanks

Re: port aventura tickets

by La_Holandesa

Hola! I've been there and really loved it :o) Also try the next door Park: Caribe Aquatic Park. It's loads of fun!!
Here some info:

Different Places Where You Can Buy A Port Aventura Theme Park Ticket.

If you are already in Spain you can go directly to the park and buy your ticket there. Or you can ask at travel agencies as most sell tickets for attractions. A

Alternatively you can use one of the Servicaja machines. These are like cash point machines and you’ll find them in some branches of La Caixa bank. Many of the services on the Servicaja machine are available in English, although with the purchase of the Port Aventura ticket, I found it defaulted back to Spanish half way through the purchase.

If you speak Spanish and want to use the machine, you will have to put your card in and the machine will debit you for whatever tickets you buy and print them out there and then.

HAVE A GREAT TIME EN ESPANA!!

Re: port aventura tickets

by le_bod

Hi, this UK company are doing 7 day tickets for the price of 3, also 14 days for the price of 3, check the small print though, I haven't used them before.

Travel Tips for Salou

Salou

by mustertal

"Salou..............what I thought !"

Salou is on the Spanish Costa Dorada. I did have preconceived ideas of what it would be like..................British bars, fish n chips, high raised buildings and drunkards.
"Why am I going there" I asked myself, " is it just for the warm weather ? will that be enough to have a good break " ?

"What I found"

I couldn't have been more wrong. Yes, it does have some of the above, but not in abundance as I had thought, there are some tall buildings, but, not more than 4 or 5 storeys high, apart from an odd one.
The beaches were beautiful, with white sand, stretching for a couple of miles.
What I liked most, was the long wide promenade that ran the along side the beach, it was lined with fountains and Palm trees, giving plenty of shade.
This is a family resort, and it was very much a mixed bag of people from all over Europe.

That was what I thought last year.
This year I saw a very different Salou. I went there a little earlier than last year, and it was much busier than before. I was surprised to see so many beggars and drunken people on the street. I was put off a little, but the area I stayed in was nice and quiet, so, the area to avoid, is the busy part towards Cap Salou.

"Disabled Travelers"

Salou has two parts to it, the Cambrils end, right through to the old town which is very flat. The part from the old town to Cap Salou is really quite hilly and steep in places.
There's no problem going along the sea front, but on the opposite side of the road the pavements can be narrow and with trees growing through the paving stones, this can make it difficult to pass, so go with care.
Some shop are not accessible unless you can manage a few steps, but on the whole it is disabled friendly.

Comments