aqQuaria

secluded 2secluded 2

View on Paseo Jaime IView on Paseo Jaime I

Scots lads holiday

by Capital43

Me and my 12 mates are heading over from Scotland to Salou on the 31st May for five days.

Basically we want to know were all the action will be ?

What are the best clubs and pubs for us ?

Any information will be really appreciated ?

Cheers

RE: Scots lads holiday

by Jontxu

I promise you that you won´t find much trouble to find the party...

Re: Scots lads holiday

by Claire26

I have been to Salou 3 times and it is brilliant. You can head to Danny Boy's bar first which is an Irish bar with lots of entertainment (bands, karaoke etc) and it also serves lots of cocktails to get you started (I would recommend the Danny Boy bomb which is a mix of vodka, peach snapps and blue wkd). Next door to Danny's is Bus Stop and then 007. These bars play lots of hip hop and R 'n' B music if you fancy a dance. You usually also get a free shot when you first go in. These bars usually close between 2:30am and 3am and after that you can either head up to Snoepy's which has 2 rooms, one playing dance music and the other playing hip hop etc but sometimes it's full of Spanish folk which can be a bit intimidating. There is usually a Jeep that gets sent to 007 to run you up there also which is a laugh but I prefer Kiss which is not far from Snoepy's which plays a mix of music. Clubs usually close around 5am. If you hang around for an hour you can then go to the Cavern which is just down the road from Snoepy's and opens at 6am but to be honest it's quite rough and a bit dodgy! There are lots of other bars to go to but these are the ones I prefer. I'm sure you'll find your favourites like I did. I will be heading back some time in the next few months. Have fun!

Travel Tips for Salou

Sitges

by benidormone

Why not go to Sitges?Great for a day out.The center of Sitges looks still very Spanish.Lots of shops,restaurants and of course the beautiful church.For those who are interested Sitges has also two small nude beaches.Its also one of the popular destinations for gay people,but you don't have to be gay to enjoy Sitges.

explore the history

by le_bod

"Catalunya - it's history"

I have been interested in Catalonian history, since the day I booked my first holiday to this beautiful part of europe. Each time I visit, I find something else to pass my time, or photograph, I suppose I will never really understand all of it, but enjoy what I can.

This photograph is of a hill-top fortification, used during the Spanish Civil war, now completely overgrown and not visible from google earth. I stumbled across it by chance, so much so, that I didn't explore it fully for fear of getting stuck or hurt. No one knew I was there so could have had a hard time getting any assistance had I needed it. Obviously, the local youths have discovered it at some point, but, without the vegetation it would have provided great views of Salou Bay, from Cap Salou right round to Tarragona Harbour and beyond. I intend to go back on my next trip.

"Same hilltop"

I was looking for a good viewpoint to take some photographs of the ever expanding Port Aventura theme park, as I walked up this hill it offered great views inland, the Torres at Cap Salou and the theme park itself, as I got higher I could catch glimpses of the sea.

"still on the hill"

near the top there was a small ruin with a patio area. From the wall of the patio, I could get some decent shots of the inland area and between the trees some photographs of Tarragona Harbour. As I turned to make my way down, I saw a wall, probably about two feet thick. As I followed it, I came across two circular structures, each with a ramp heading into the hillside.

Comments