Value Score Poor Value
Good For Solo
nice functional central hotel
My first nights digs.
positives fridge and very comfortable beds,nice ensuite bathroom with lighting that would do any gay nightclub very proud enhanced by wall to wall mirrors. Real nice.
Breakfast was 2 slices of toast,croissant and a choice of a marmelade or jam portion!!!!You could help yourself to fruitjuice and coffee was good but tea the usual nightmare because they dont boil water in coffeemachines but then isn't that Europe for you.?
Near to station/bus stop but i did not go to Med to have a non seaview room.
Breakfast was really the minus here,i have had the same in some of London and Edinburghs pretty average backpackers hostels.
Unique Quality: very fast internet wifi and the most reasonable priced we found.
Popular Hotels in Sitges
Passeo de la Ribera 35, Sitges
San Francisco 46, Sitges
Joan Salvat Papasseit 38, Port Aiguadolc, Barcelona, Catalonia, 08870, Spain
Ave Cami de Miralpeix 12, Sitges
Explore the World
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Quincy, Il
- Pelican Cove Resort
- Excelsior Copacabana Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Carlton Hotel
- Conrad Indianapolis Hotel
- Paradise Golden 5 Hotel & Beach Resort Hurghada
- Hotel Tagoo
- Best Western Chicago West
- CuisinArt Resort & Spa
- Sharm El Sheikh Days Inn Gafy Resort
- Comfort Suites UCF/Research Park
- Hampton Inn & Suites Los Angeles/Van Nuys
- Tides Motel