Albir Garden Apartments

See Amenities

Really enjoyed My holiday

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 22, 2010

I had never been to Albir before, infact i had never heard of it, but i wasnt dissappointed at all when i arrived. I travelled with my partner and 2 children, and we stayed for 2 weeks in the Albir gardens on a self catering basis. I had read some reviews that wernt too good, but we had a fantastic time. We had a one bedroomed appartment which was basic but perfectly adequite, just along from the gorgeous pool.

The hotel was situated on the outskirts of town about 10 mins from the beach but there was plenty of bars and shops to pop in on the way down to the beach, if u even want to go at all. The pool was enough for us most days.
The service in the gardens was fine, the food we didnt try, i dont think we even bought many drinks in the hotel as we were always out exploring.

We went to aqualandia and terra mitica which were great fun had lazy days by the pool and ventured out each morning for breakfast, sometime lunch and always dinner.

A family we got friendly with were all inclusive but still popped out for breakfast at Shevlins bar infront of the Macadona Supermarket, and they said it was good, so we tried it and ate there to almost each day.
We also enjoyed the indian buffet that we went to just up the road from the hotel, even the kids liked it.

There was entertainment on most nites but we prefered to go for a walk get something to eat and have a drink on the way back.

I would definatly go back to albir and probably this hotel as we all had such a good time. I would also reccommend this hotel to my friends.

Unique Quality: The pool in the hotel was brilliant for the kids and us adults.
Our room had a great view of the mountains and i think most other rooms would have had to.

nigelw6443's Profile Photo

Self Catering

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on January 20, 2005

We had a one bedroom apartment that had all the facilities including heating. The kitchen was a bit on the small side and only had a two hot plate stove top. However the hotel does offer full meals in the dining room at very reasonable rates. I believe the breakfast buffet was 5 euro and dinner something like 9 euro, but there are many restaurants nearby that offer very cheap meals.

There is a large pool area with two pools I believe and also two outside bars.

Unique Quality: There was entertainment most nights with the host Steve also doing Bingo and karaoke.

Nearby Albir Garden Apartments

• Shuttle Service
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Albir Travel Forum

Need advice about Albir, Spain? Visit the Travel Forum for Albir and ask our Answer Gurus.

Explore Deeper into Albir