Apartamentos Magic Monika Holidays

Costs 124% more than similarly rated 3 star hotels

More about Apartamentos Magic Monika Holidays

good holiday not such a good hotel Magic Monika

by TripAdvisor Member river-7

We arrived on Tue 28 March the swimming pool was closed for the first week of our holidays. They had no golf balls for the kids to play crazy golf on the hotel grounds. When I needed a doctor for for my 8 year old they sent me to an adult only clinic I had to go looking the the child clinic. The rooms could do with a lick of paint. The doors onto the balcony did not quite fit properly. The settee could have done with being replaced. We had to ask for beds to be changed after day 5 - they advertise they are changed every third day. The food was the same day in day out and we were full board but ended up eating out a lot. The packed lunches were rubbish (a dry sandwich with a slice of ham and cheese, bottle of water, 2 apples, and coffee biscuit).

Absolutely Brilliant

by TripAdvisor Member GemmaPeck

14 of us have just returned from a Hen weekend at Magic Monika. We all had a lovely time! A few of us had read past comments about the hotel and thought the worst - but we were wrong. The food was explained to be awful - but it was nice really (the same as anywhere - you get what you paid for!). I agree that the pool is fantastic. The rooms were spotless and towels/beds cleaned everyday. The staff were so helpful, especially Joseph who worked on the bar and all of the Reception team - they couldn't be more helpful. We got ripped off in the taxis though, it cost 14Euros to get into Benidorm but when the older ladies went the same distance it only cost them 8Euros! All in all though I would return to Magic Monika and absolutely loved my stay!

nice but not too quiet

by TripAdvisor Member davyandholly

just returned from the monika
hotel ok but its a little too quiet its not in benidorm but la calla finistrat ,about 3 miles from town
pool ok but hotels and flats have been built and cast a shadow over the pool
food ok friday nights is gala night
this place would suit the older people but younger ones who want the night life and action should stay in levante or rincoin de loix

Not good

by TripAdvisor Member LeahMac

My husband and I took our 5 year old in the school holidays. We were promised entertainment for kids and found Karaoke 5 days continuos! There was a waterlogged mini golf, glass in the pool and absolutely no kids clubs or entertainers. the lady that was in charge of entertainment and trips etc was never anywhere to be found. We did however enjoy the food and the room was good but for a half term break is was quite dismal on the entertainment front. We went all inclusive thinking this would be cheaper on the spending money, but we had to venture out everyday to keep our son occupied.

Would not stay here again.

awful awful awful

by TripAdvisor Member jonners21

This is without doubt the worst hotel in benidorm, the food is shockingingly bad added to the fact its hardly warm let alone hot !!!

The entertainment is a disgrace

the bar is ok nice chap there most nights joseph

the duty manager is a complete waste of space she thinks its all wonderful and will not listen at all.

the reception people were nice they tried to sort out the mould in the room and then moved us when it wasn't sorted

do not under ant circumstances go near this health hazard

At the MiradorAt the Mirador

HeartbreakHeartbreak

Egyptian Dancers.Egyptian Dancers.

Magic Monika benidorm hotel

by Tommypal

Hi

I hope you are all very well
I wonder if you could tell me Magic Monikas telephone number
I am in the UK