Calle Arnedo 5, Avda Foietes 4, Benidorm, Alicante Province, 03500, Spain

Booking.com Expedia.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Poor

Costs 41% more and rated 23% lower than other 3 star hotels

• No fiesta for us!

Initially, after reading the "Spanish only" reports here we were kind of glad. We considered it would be a nice change from looking at those hordes of English fashion disasters in horrible football tops and matching shorts. But by the end of the week however, we would have welcomed a king george cross (even though we're Irish) with open arms! The food was disgusting. End of. My girlfriend totally refused to eat anything after the first day. In fact, she wouldnt even go into the cafe. I, being a much braver grubber, managed to eat several bread rolls every day of our week stay, trying desperately to salvage something from our all inclusive booking. Being an almost exclusively spanish hotel, the food was a strange combination of boiled artichokes, sticky (and smelly) paella, fish in some kind of black and brown sauce (very scary to look at), and goulash, etc. Dont get me wrong, Im not against foreign food in any way, but this was very low grade indeed. The desserts, while looking initially attractive, tasted of absolutely nothing (a common AI trend in most hotels I suppose). And, we finally gave up totally after day two, glumly buying our meals in town. You may think then, that the redeeming feature for us would have been the "free" all inclusive alcohol we were entitled to. But alas, this again, was something of a pipe dream. The only free "local" beer was Amstel, an ok beer in itself, but since when is Amstel Spanish - ie. "local" Correct me if Im wrong, but doesnt it come from Holland? I quite like San miguel, Estrella, Dorada etc, but none of these were there. Just Amstel, which obviously must have been cheaper than the fore mentioned. As for the other drinks......... I challenge you to try the vodka! Even with the addition of a big dash of mixer, it was retchingly undrinkable. The sangria was poured out of a clear plastic bottle (and didnt seem to have any alcohol in it) and various other spirits were the cheapest most vile kinds you could buy in the local markets.

Unique Quality: Which brings us nicely to the "entertainment". Erm, do you speak spanish? Do you like accordian music? Well, you would have enjoyed it immensely then. Thats about all I can say. Maybe it was because the place was full of (and I mean FULL of) Spanish pensioners, but there was no getting by the fact that none of the entertainment was in English for the rest of us. Due to the assembled collection of walking sticks & creaking old bones, we quickly renamed the Fiesta Park to Jurassic park, due to the hundreds of dinosaurs roaming its echoey corridors & howling like something being killed. Which leads us nicely to the previously mentioned NOISE.... You may think that with the inhabitants of the Fiesta park being so old, things must have been nice & quiet at night eh? WRONG! I dont know what it is with Spanish people (young or half dead), but they dont talk. They SHOUT! Why? I couldnt work out. But even sitting facing each other over a table, they would gabble at 100+ decibels in speeds seemingly exceeding 3000wpm (great if youre a typist, but not if you have to listen to it). At night time they proceeded to shout away most of the dark hours in the hallways, slamming doors, & making us think that we'd paid to be in some kind of lunatic asylum. It was very stressful, & ultimately nerve wrecking with not getting 1 nights solid sleep in a full week. We couldnt even watch the TV in the room as all the channels were in Spanish too - which added very nicely to our accumulating list of horrible food, loud (and rude) people, disgusting drinks, & the fact that "snacks" quite often meant reheated food from earlier in the day. All in all, things for us were an unrelenting nightmare. So, if youre reading this, (and I pray you are before booking) please dont go there. Please, please, please I beg you. Its making me ill & shaky even just thinking about your stay and I dont even know you. Book somewhere else, ANYWHERE ELSE, youll be much happier for that decision. Have to go now, need to lie down, the flashbacks are coming again...

Directions: Old Town

• chinotraveller's Profile Photo

Smallest rooms I have ever stayed in

This hotel is in benirdorm old town near levante beach. This hotel is in the area were mostly spanish people holiday and therefore this who the hotel cater towards.

The hotel room was for four people we were there that is myself and my husband and two teenage Grandsons. The room was far too small for us we were moved from our original room when we complained about the siae of the room. The next room wasnt any better there was no view from the widnow and no balcony and worse still the room was smaller than the one we orignally had. We stayed full board but apart from at breakfast time we could not find something that all of liked so we ended up eating out on several occassions and we werent the only ones. The entertainment was okay but was geared towards the Spanish as you wouold expect as this is the main group who use this hotel. The entertainment didnt start to late.

The hotel was clean and cleaners came in daily to make up beds change towels etc.

This hotel was okay if just using it as a base but I wouldnt recommened that people stayed here on half board or full board basis as food is fairly substandered with very little choice.

However the hotel was refurbished since we stayed there three years ago.

Unique Quality: There werent any really

• TRULLY AWFUL

I, my husband and three children have recently returned from a two week stay in FIESTA PARK HOTEL and it is an experiance neither i nor my husband ever wish to repeat. The only good thing i can say about this hotel is that it was clean with a good chamber maid service. We recieved clean linen on a regular basis.

This hotel made no provision at all for children and catered soley for the spanish guests who were stayin there. We found the spanish guests to be very arrogant and rude. I have two children with special needs . There was no entertainment provided for the children and if you wanted to spend the evening in the bar area of the hotel you had to fight the spanish for a seat. The spanish would come from outsid ethe hotel for a night out there. It was all spanish music and the dj could barely speak english .I was disgusted when they made a group of spanish mentally handicapped people to leave the dance floor in order to allow the spanish to dance.
    The food was spanish orientated and although i ate well, it made no provision at all to cater for children.

one night i was physically assaulted by a spanish guest in front of my children after i refused to allow her to take my childs chair. I explained to her the chair was for my "nino" which is child in spanish but she refused to go and lost her temper and threw me out of the chair i was sitting in and over two tables. My husband and i dont drink alcohol but when i approached reception to complain they auto matically assumed because im english that i was drunk, and basically said that if i wasnt prepared to accept spanish culture i shouldnt come to spain. I approached the holiday rep but she was of little help

Unique Quality: Hotel was spottlessly clean

• Hosell's Profile Photo

Nice place close to Poniente Beach.

Well first I have to tell you that I never have been in any of the hotels I'll show you on this page,because I live here! well I spend 8 hours daily at Rio Park hotel!!.

The Fiesta Park Hotel,is completly renovated few years ago.It is located in a nice and quiet quarter of the city and is close of Poniente Beach,just a 10 minutes walk.

Unique Quality: Air conditioned
    Convention Rooms.
    Safety Deposit Box.

• juliealdous's Profile Photo

great hotel

This is quite a good hotel the pool is fantastic and the pool bar is good value for money.The rooms are comfortable although not fantastic and some of the views are not good i would suggest you ask for a pool view.The restuaraunt is very good but dont leave it till nearly the end of serving because it gets very busy.Most of the staff are friendly but they do favour the spainish.
    The entertainment for kids is not bad as it is mainly spanish at the hotel they did repeat everything in english.
    I would recommened this hotel and its not out in the sticks like i was lead to beleave.

Unique Quality: IT has a gym two pools plus a kids side but bewarned wear shoes around pool as the floor gets so hot it will burn your feet.

Directions: They call it the las vagas side

More about Fiesta Park Hotel

A nice place in my neighbourhood.

by Hosell about Hotel Carlos I

This hotel is located just next to Fiesta Park hotel,I live very close,and altought I never stayed in any of these hotels,I suggest you to stay here because this quarter of the city is very quiet and is close to Poniente Beach aswell.
The Carlos I hotel have been completly renovated just three years ago and is a very nice place to stay.It has a nice restaurant and snack bar and also a good swimming pool.There are live music almost everynight or disco.

Never Again

We stayed at the Fiesta Park Hotel, Benidorm from 28th June 05 to 12 July 05 Half Board, and can only sum it up in two words, "never again" (this is because i can't swear due to the guidelines).

Hotel

Reception area looks very nice, (looks High Class)
Only a handfull of reception staff were helpfull, no direction to your rooms (it can be like a maze)
When we checked in there was a Spanish family in front and behind us in the queue, the ones in front of us got their room sorted then it was our turn and the staff passed me and went to the family behind us, as they were Spanish. (first impressions last)
We asked for rooms together when booking the holiday and they gave us one on the 4th floor and one on the 5th floor.
The locals use the hotel for a night out and you cant get in the bar to sit and watch the shows because every seat is taken by non - guests,
Maid service inconsistant, several times we had to request that the room be cleaned and the bedding be changed.
Room terrible, view of a back lane with overflowing bins every night and they were emptied between 12 & 2 am every day.

Entertainment

What Entertainment!!!
The lady DJ didn't speak any english and was a bit on the older side (60-70 yrs old)
Spanish Orientated and we didn't bring our "Come Dancing" Clothes with us
Some entertainment for the younger kids by means of a clown (Exactly the same music and games for 14 days)
The shows didn't start till 11pm by which time the kids are tired
Our kids are 17, 13 and 2 years old
The main entertainment for our 2 and 13 yr olds was a 2 euro grab machine, the type you see at the fayre where you win soft toys (i was going to unplug it and take it up to the room so the kids could have hours of fun without having to leave the room)
Entertainment for the 17 yr old was 1 euro a throw Internet Access at reception where there was three P.C.'s and a large queue of bored English teenagers to go with it.

Food.

It Said in the Brochure "Catered for English", they did, we had chips.
Food was Spanish orientated and we survived on eating out a lot and Pizza or Chips at the hotel
Some of the food you couldn't or wouldn't eat.

Overall

Had a few words with Clare the Sunset rep (who tried to help as much as she could) but the damage had already been done
Wouldn't stay there again and would strongly advise anyone NOT to stay there.
Its a very bad experience.

P.S. Sent some photos to show view and cleanliness of hotel.

absolutely awful

we have just arrived back from two weeks in Fiesta Park Hotel. The only good thing we can say is it was clean. We feel this hotel does not come up to 3 star standard, the food is terrible, the rooms are small and basic, the pool area is a health hazzard as it is too small for the amount of people in the hotel. The inland view as they put it is a small balcony looking onto a small dirty courtyard with the roof of the lounge right in the middle. All in all we did not enjoy our stay at Fiesta Park and would not recomend it to anyone looking for a 3 star hotel. All other British guests we spoke to had similar complaints as soon as they arrived.

Not as bad as everyone says

We spent 2 weeks at the Fiesta Park Hotel from 3rd-17th September 2005.

I was totally dreading this as I read all the reviews and felt this would be a nightmare, fortunately it was not.

We found the Hotel to be very clean and tidy and the Staff were very helpful. The room we had was a little on the small side but again it was clean and tidy.

The Food was average but there was always something we liked. I would suggest you sit in the Lower restaurant as this is generally quieter.

It's true that the Hotel is full of Spanish people and they are very loud and very rude, but not all of them mainly the older ones and mainly the women!. This at times can be a real pain so you need to play them at there own game and be pushy too.

The resort is very nice with lots to do I can highly recommend Terra Mitica this place is great, there was not many people there on the days we went so no queuing up to go on the rides. The shows were put together well and kept me coming back time and time again. I would also recommend the Medieval Knights excursion for a fun night out.

We would definitely go back to the resort and stay at the Fiesta Park again (hopefully with less Spanish people next time)

Basically this is a clean tidy Hotel, let's not forget this is not a 5 star Hotel so don't except 5 star service.

broken leg 2005

by TripAdvisor Member colquhoundvc

We have just returned from the Fiesta park hotel in Benidorm.I went there for two weeks with my family me my partner and two kids our friends and their kids came at the same time too so there was 4 adults and 4 kids.
I by the way went with crutches due to having a broken leg but still managed to enjoy myself. We all thought the hotel was good and the food was good too the homemade soup was excellent different choice every night there was plenty of choice at dinner time with salads and different pickles and sauces. The only bad thing i would say about the food would be the deserts they looked better than they tasted but all in all we liked it.
You had to be quick to get the sun lounger you wanted and we found the best place to be up on the class balcony because that got the most sun because it is true that half the pool area is in the shade until about 12.30 13.00. I had to go in the shade to cool down because i couldn't go in the pool due to my broken leg so i liked it.
There was a kids entertainer Teresa who played water games with the kids from about 15.30 till about 18.00 in the kids section of the pool she also danced with them at the mini disco which had about half and half British and Spanish songs so the kids came back knowing some Spanish songs and dance moves.There was also a a dj we all nicknamed here DJ Edna because she was the spitting image off the other dads mother inlaw which freaked him out abit.
It is also true that you get a lot of older Spanish coming in and trying to nick all the seats but we managed to get the best ones.There is a lot of that fiesta Spanish dancing between the mini disco and the show which comes on about 23.00 and boy do they take it seriously.It's funny watching some of them they don't now their left from their right i could have done better with my broken leg.
I had to get taxis because of my leg but if you asked at reception by the time you walked to the front door it was there 5 euros right into the middle of the new town.
The air conditioning is great but stick a old card in it so it stays on all the time and go back after the cleaner has been in because they switch it off.
A pint was 2.5 euros but go to the drinks machine and you can get a can of beer for 1 euro.

nights out with kids

by juliealdous

Hello there
I,m off to benidorm in august with my two girls can anyone tell me if there are any places to go at night with them that is staff for 3 girls on there own. Also has anyone stayed at the fiesta park hotel can you tell me any thing about this hotel.
Many thanks Julie

Re: nights out with kids

by Miss_London

How old are the girls? it depends whether they are 4 y.o. or teenagers

Re: nights out with kids

by benidormone

I've stayed in the Fiesta park hotel its not a bad hotel.Try to ask for a room with view ot the swimming pool otherwise you could end up above the entertainment room and the only thing you see there is other rooms and no sun.The swimming pool is most of the time in the shade,so it can be cold,however the hotel is not far from the beach.Well the fiesta park is not a bad choice.Hope you like it.If you want to know more let me know.I know a lot about Benidorm.

Re: Re: well

by Darci2k3

you say u know a lot bout benidorm my advert about benidorm has been up for 2 weeks . please could u answer my question what is the weather and nightlife like in october and we are staying in finastrat thanks

Darci