Fiesta Park Hotel

Tags

Family Travel Budget Travel Seniors
See Amenities

No fiesta for us!

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 2, 2007

Initially, after reading the "Spanish only" reports here we were kind of glad. We considered it would be a nice change from looking at those hordes of English fashion disasters in horrible football tops and matching shorts. But by the end of the week however, we would have welcomed a king george cross (even though we're Irish) with open arms! The food was disgusting. End of. My girlfriend totally refused to eat anything after the first day. In fact, she wouldnt even go into the cafe. I, being a much braver grubber, managed to eat several bread rolls every day of our week stay, trying desperately to salvage something from our all inclusive booking. Being an almost exclusively spanish hotel, the food was a strange combination of boiled artichokes, sticky (and smelly) paella, fish in some kind of black and brown sauce (very scary to look at), and goulash, etc. Dont get me wrong, Im not against foreign food in any way, but this was very low grade indeed. The desserts, while looking initially attractive, tasted of absolutely nothing (a common AI trend in most hotels I suppose). And, we finally gave up totally after day two, glumly buying our meals in town. You may think then, that the redeeming feature for us would have been the "free" all inclusive alcohol we were entitled to. But alas, this again, was something of a pipe dream. The only free "local" beer was Amstel, an ok beer in itself, but since when is Amstel Spanish - ie. "local" Correct me if Im wrong, but doesnt it come from Holland? I quite like San miguel, Estrella, Dorada etc, but none of these were there. Just Amstel, which obviously must have been cheaper than the fore mentioned. As for the other drinks......... I challenge you to try the vodka! Even with the addition of a big dash of mixer, it was retchingly undrinkable. The sangria was poured out of a clear plastic bottle (and didnt seem to have any alcohol in it) and various other spirits were the cheapest most vile kinds you could buy in the local markets.

Unique Quality: Which brings us nicely to the "entertainment". Erm, do you speak spanish? Do you like accordian music? Well, you would have enjoyed it immensely then. Thats about all I can say. Maybe it was because the place was full of (and I mean FULL of) Spanish pensioners, but there was no getting by the fact that none of the entertainment was in English for the rest of us. Due to the assembled collection of walking sticks & creaking old bones, we quickly renamed the Fiesta Park to Jurassic park, due to the hundreds of dinosaurs roaming its echoey corridors & howling like something being killed. Which leads us nicely to the previously mentioned NOISE.... You may think that with the inhabitants of the Fiesta park being so old, things must have been nice & quiet at night eh? WRONG! I dont know what it is with Spanish people (young or half dead), but they dont talk. They SHOUT! Why? I couldnt work out. But even sitting facing each other over a table, they would gabble at 100+ decibels in speeds seemingly exceeding 3000wpm (great if youre a typist, but not if you have to listen to it). At night time they proceeded to shout away most of the dark hours in the hallways, slamming doors, & making us think that we'd paid to be in some kind of lunatic asylum. It was very stressful, & ultimately nerve wrecking with not getting 1 nights solid sleep in a full week. We couldnt even watch the TV in the room as all the channels were in Spanish too - which added very nicely to our accumulating list of horrible food, loud (and rude) people, disgusting drinks, & the fact that "snacks" quite often meant reheated food from earlier in the day. All in all, things for us were an unrelenting nightmare. So, if youre reading this, (and I pray you are before booking) please dont go there. Please, please, please I beg you. Its making me ill & shaky even just thinking about your stay and I dont even know you. Book somewhere else, ANYWHERE ELSE, youll be much happier for that decision. Have to go now, need to lie down, the flashbacks are coming again...

Directions: Old Town

chinotraveller's Profile Photo

Smallest rooms I have ever stayed in

Bad (2.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on February 27, 2007

This hotel is in benirdorm old town near levante beach. This hotel is in the area were mostly spanish people holiday and therefore this who the hotel cater towards.

The hotel room was for four people we were there that is myself and my husband and two teenage Grandsons. The room was far too small for us we were moved from our original room when we complained about the siae of the room. The next room wasnt any better there was no view from the widnow and no balcony and worse still the room was smaller than the one we orignally had. We stayed full board but apart from at breakfast time we could not find something that all of liked so we ended up eating out on several occassions and we werent the only ones. The entertainment was okay but was geared towards the Spanish as you wouold expect as this is the main group who use this hotel. The entertainment didnt start to late.

The hotel was clean and cleaners came in daily to make up beds change towels etc.

This hotel was okay if just using it as a base but I wouldnt recommened that people stayed here on half board or full board basis as food is fairly substandered with very little choice.

However the hotel was refurbished since we stayed there three years ago.

Unique Quality: There werent any really

TRULLY AWFUL

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 16, 2006

I, my husband and three children have recently returned from a two week stay in FIESTA PARK HOTEL and it is an experiance neither i nor my husband ever wish to repeat. The only good thing i can say about this hotel is that it was clean with a good chamber maid service. We recieved clean linen on a regular basis.

This hotel made no provision at all for children and catered soley for the spanish guests who were stayin there. We found the spanish guests to be very arrogant and rude. I have two children with special needs . There was no entertainment provided for the children and if you wanted to spend the evening in the bar area of the hotel you had to fight the spanish for a seat. The spanish would come from outsid ethe hotel for a night out there. It was all spanish music and the dj could barely speak english .I was disgusted when they made a group of spanish mentally handicapped people to leave the dance floor in order to allow the spanish to dance.
The food was spanish orientated and although i ate well, it made no provision at all to cater for children.

one night i was physically assaulted by a spanish guest in front of my children after i refused to allow her to take my childs chair. I explained to her the chair was for my "nino" which is child in spanish but she refused to go and lost her temper and threw me out of the chair i was sitting in and over two tables. My husband and i dont drink alcohol but when i approached reception to complain they auto matically assumed because im english that i was drunk, and basically said that if i wasnt prepared to accept spanish culture i shouldnt come to spain. I approached the holiday rep but she was of little help

Unique Quality: Hotel was spottlessly clean

Hosell's Profile Photo

Nice place close to Poniente Beach.

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on January 19, 2005

Well first I have to tell you that I never have been in any of the hotels I'll show you on this page,because I live here! well I spend 8 hours daily at Rio Park hotel!!.

The Fiesta Park Hotel,is completly renovated few years ago.It is located in a nice and quiet quarter of the city and is close of Poniente Beach,just a 10 minutes walk.

Unique Quality: Air conditioned

juliealdous's Profile Photo

great hotel

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 9, 2004

This is quite a good hotel the pool is fantastic and the pool bar is good value for money.The rooms are comfortable although not fantastic and some of the views are not good i would suggest you ask for a pool view.The restuaraunt is very good but dont leave it till nearly the end of serving because it gets very busy.Most of the staff are friendly but they do favour the spainish.
The entertainment for kids is not bad as it is mainly spanish at the hotel they did repeat everything in english.
I would recommened this hotel and its not out in the sticks like i was lead to beleave.

Unique Quality: IT has a gym two pools plus a kids side but bewarned wear shoes around pool as the floor gets so hot it will burn your feet.

Directions: They call it the las vagas side

Nearby Fiesta Park Hotel

Fiesta Park Hotel

• Fiesta Park Hotel Benidorm
  • Hotel Fiesta Park Benidorm
  • Fiesta Hotel Benidorm

Address: Calle Arnedo 5, Avda Foietes 4, Benidorm, Alicante Province, 03500, Spain

2 Photos of Fiesta Park Hotel

• Shuttle Service
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Benidorm Travel Forum

Need advice about Benidorm, Spain? Visit the Travel Forum for Benidorm and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Benidorm hotel reviews

Bull Fight
Terra Natura
Terra Mitica
Things to Do
Racon dell conil (nude beach)
Busses Avanza Llorente
Cala Finestrat
Bull fighting
Sierra Cortina, El Balcon bus service
Transportation
New extreme RIB Ride benibarcos in benidorm 2012!
Things to Do
New extreme RIB Ride benibarcos in benidorm 2012!
Stay away
ALTET airport in ALICANTE to BENIDORM
Coming by air
Transportation
Els Tossals Beach (nudebeach)
Elche
Visit Terra Mitica
Resort Hopper.com
Sigarettes
Shopping
Accosted at Marina Hotel - African leg ticklers 2!
Warnings and Dangers
BENIDORM'S BUS TIMETABLES FROM DRIVERS!
Mundomar