Hotel Golden

Value Score Great Value!

Costs about the same, but rated 14% higher than other 3 star hotels

More about Benidorm

WheelchairWheelchair

sea lion performing at the mundomarsea lion performing at the mundomar

old town - benidormold town - benidorm

Benidorm at Christmas

by Nile-Queen

My husband and I are looking at coming to Benidorm at Christmas, but were wondering, will the shops and bars be open.

RE: Benidorm at Christmas

by mikentl

My wife and myself go to Benedorm every year the week befor christmas. Everything is much the same as it is in the main part of the holiday season. You may find that a few of the shops close early if the weather is not so good. You will find that although there are still lots of tourists there, its not as crowded as the summer. Benedorm is a year round holiday resort

Regards Mike

RE: Benidorm at Christmas

by picbabe

the shops and pubs are always open no matter what time of year

Travel Tips for Benidorm

24hr food.

by helsbels about Peters

Its a little cafe type place serving tapas, baguettes, meals and drinks 24hrs a day 7 days a week. ideal for when you get chucked out of the clubs at 7 in the morning and another beer is in order, or you're hungry and the kebab shops shut!! You tend to get a mixture of people in there, its spanish run, so it's mainly locals (spanish locals and holiday makers and english people working out there) Friendly service with good english, reasonable prices and perfect location near to the square. I was a big fan of boccadillo de pollo (chicken baguettes) always cooked fresh so they were always hot and only 3euros! Also a fan of the tapas, when there was 4 or more of us going there we'd tend to order a table full of stuff and all share, chicken wings, garlic bread, crab claws, meatballs, russian salad, all sorts of stuff. This way everyone gets a bit of everything, perfect for food lovers like me!!

Benidorm

by Julie77

"Blackpool with sun."

I have been to Benidorm on two occasions. It was originally my first holiday alone with friends rather than parents and was therefore a very daunting experience yet also very exciting.

There IS something for everyone in Benidorm, family pubs, nightclubs, water parks, a theme park, restaurants etc. providing a wide range of activities/entertainment.

Of course when I had my holiday there I was young and was therefore really only interested in the beach pubs and nightclubs.

My second holiday there was only 2 years ago and was coincidently my last holiday with friends. I met my fiance a month or two before I went on holiday and have not been away with girls since.

Although I was missing my partner, I still managed to have an excellent holiday. Benidorm had changed a bit since I was there the first time, I think they had built an extra row of buildings on the coastline so the promanade didnt seem as wide.

I dont think you can fail to have a good time in Benidorm whatever you are looking for they have it! There's even the Old Town which is very quiet and quite pretty and traditional.

Overall in my opinion Benidorm is a fun and friendly place to holiday if you are looking for something quite cheap within Europe.

Comments