Levante Beach Apartments

Avda de Estocolmo 11, Benidorm, 03503, Spain

AMOMA.com Otel.com

Satisfaction Average

• Holiday from Hell!!!!

We were woken at 4.30 am on our first night by our little boy crying, A man was next to my bed with his hand in my handbag. I screamed and he ran out. We chased him but he got away with my camera phone money etc. He had managed to open the safe but we disturbed him by waking up! He had been stood over my 6 year old which had stirred him, he then hid under his covers scared and started to cry. No security and no cctv working at the time. The man came in through a locked front door using a cloned pass card, Thomsons moved us the following morning and appeared to be really helpful, we had paid for all inclusive and was moved to full board as nothing else was suitable, We complained ands Thomson sent us a standard letter saying 'Sorry but they do not cover acts of crime' Which isn't good enough they endorse this hotel and we should be able to sleep safely at night in our room which was locked! Reading reviews since we returned its a normal occurance to get broken into in that hotel and there is still no security in place so really its just a matter of time before a child is taken, this man took our belongings but it could obviously of been far far worse.... My children, my partner and myself were traumatised and my boys are still having flashbacks 3 months later and talk about it and have all spoke to counsellors, Dont go, I would hate anyone to go through what we did !!!!!

More about Levante Beach Apartments

Levante Beach, BenidormLevante Beach, Benidorm

Levante beach - BenidormLevante beach - Benidorm

BaccaraBaccara

April OAP's only???

by eiramenna38

Hi there, im off to benidorm on 20th april with 7 female friends. People have been saying that it will be full of OAP's at this time of year. No harm to them but we were hoping to have some laughs!
Has anyone been at this time of year. Can you advise??
Many thanks

RE: April OAP's only???

by Naburn

Hi, If you go to Cafe Benidorm in the square then you can't go wrong there are all ages and shapes and sizes in there, nobody will feel out of place and I'm sure that you'll have a good time.

by eiramenna38

Thanks Naburn for your reply. Ill give it a try.
Thanks again
Annemarie

by dotshand

hi,

dont know about april, but we were there in february, and yes it was full of oaps, but there also a lot of younger people, there are lots of bars and clubs with entertainment for all tastes, we were worried about the same thing, but there is that much that you will have some laughs

by eiramenna38

thanks for your reply Dot. Fingers crossed.I chose the hol mso Ill be held responsible!
Thanks again
annemarie

RE: April OAP's only???

by deborahg21

april is coming into the higher part of season, yes there will be many oaps, however the main bar street on a night is a great laugh, buy one get one free's, always good. the lower part of bar street is filled with discos, i would recommend bahamas or beach coma, lennons is also good for a party. male strippers, i would recommend panchos it is fantastic. There is also a good night club called jokers i know the owner if you make in with bar staff see all the free drinks come pouring in.
have a great time.x.

by swain247

Well there is 30,000 Celtic fans going over there for their first ever European convention so the craic will be great, c'ya there:)

Travel Tips for Benidorm

Medieval Tournament

by Thistle-Rose

I remember as a youth going to the medieval knights tournament and watching them joust against each other and having meals served like it was in the medieval days,sitting down and cheering on your favourite knight.

Benidorm (Nov. 2001)

by Beach_dog

"Playa Lavante"

"Calpe"

"Aldea"

"Apartmentos Paraiso 10"

Located off Avenida Europa, New town district of Benidorm.
A new twenty eight storey apartment building ( I was on the eighteenth floor - great views ). Very clean and comfortable with good facilities for self catering. Swimming pool and gardens to rear, shared with neighbouring building. Within easy reach of beach and new and old towns. It has a bar and 24 hour reception.
I booked with a package holiday ( Thomsons ), I'm not sure if it can be booked direct

"Limon Express"

The Limon Expres is a train ride from Benidorm along the coast to Gata de Gorgos. So called because it passes through the Lemon Groves. Its route takes you through some very rugged terrain, through tunnels and over high gorges.

This is Jeanette the lady I was sat next too on the train, she won a guitar in the raffle.

"Sunsets"