Sol Pelicanos/Ocas

Sol Pelicanos Ocas
Booking.com Expedia.com Priceline.com

Costs 37% more than similarly rated 3 star hotels

• Good Hotels

These are side byside sister hotels at the far end of the Calle Gerona they are approx 500 mts form the beach and close to all Benidorm has to offer.they also have one of the largest free form pools in the city and there is no shortage of sunbeds at anytime of the day.Service in the hotels is good and there are anumber of bars with the usual happy hours. The choice of food in the dining rooms are great and you will always find something that you will like.However on my last visit in October a large building project was taking place opposite the hotels which did lead to noise in the rooms.other than this I would recommend these hotels.

Unique Quality: Good food, good location,large freeform pool.

More about Sol Pelicanos/Ocas

i adored the omni

When I stayed at your hotel quite recently,I was amazed by the quality of the food and the bedrooms. The beds are cleary made every day,and the carpet is hoovered every day. I stayed in your hotel with 4 friends and they were also amazed. We were so shocked because it was so lovely, that we are going to come and stay at your hotel Sol Pelicanos Ocas again nest year, we realy enjoyed our stay and the staff were very kind.

i luvd it!

Every1 who thought this hotel, the "Sol Pelicanos/Ocas" woz "mingin" needs their hed seein 2, that place woz truly brill, the food is delish'! and the staff are so friendly! i hav been 4 times 2 the same hotel now, and it has been betta every time! it has got a gorge pool with jakuzzees! the lot, it has got things 4 the kids 2 do, scuba divin lessons in the large round pool, there is even a message dun while ur relaxin by the pool, sensational!! there is a cyba cafe' in the hotel in the bar area and the drinks are not cheap but they rnt THAT dear either, the night entertainment is not always brill, it depends wot sort of stuff u like actually! (and here is 1 4 the gals! sum of the entertainers r absolutly YUMMY!) well let me just say! it is brilliant, Benidorm is the place 2 be, and this is the best hotel i've been in! im tellin ya!

wish i was there

Just come back after two weeks stay mar/apr (rain season) but that was not the hotels fault. The hotel was 1st class and the food was excellent !and the hotel was spotlessly clean with good pools,during our stay we saw the Beatles/supremes(copy artistes) who were very good.while we were there Sophie, Nelson, Andreas the hotel entertainment team worked tirelessly to keep adults and children amused during quiet periods, & providing entertainment in the evening the day we left the sol group had just set on another eight members of the entertainment team. we had already had a holiday booked for later this year or we would be booking again now. I belive the sol group is a good one.

Bad food unfreindly staff

The hotel itself was lovely, but the food was the worst we have ever had in a hotel. food not cooked enough chops with blood in everynight. The staff were very unfreindly to the english. We would never advise anybody to stay here it spoiled our holiday, the food was not good at all. Dineing room or should i say the prison cafe was to crowded. Seats were to close together. If you dont mind clearing your own tables before sitting down you will be ok. Flys on pineapple slices everytime, food ques like school,arguments amonst guests, searches for takeing fruit out, unless you were spanish. We could go on and on and on basically what we are saying is its very very poor food wise. This was not just our opinion you had to be there to believe it. Im sure that this years rateing for food on this hotel will be well down.

great

been to both hotels now, food is good, loads of choices. if you cant find something you like every day you dont know your born. pools are fabulous. rooms were great too, and very clean. will definately come here again, soon hopefully.

minging

I just came back from this hotel and as i walked through the door i thougjt oh my god lush but then we went to get food and as you walk through the door and look around all you can see is spanish people and it seemed as if the employees in the dining area were keeping seats for the spanish.When you have found a seat and go to get food the look of it makes you feel sick never mind the taste all they seem serve is chips, chips nd more chips, and for the meal at breakfast yuuuuuk the sausages smell and taste disguisting and the scrambled egg looks as if you've tipped a jug of water into it. and as for the nightime entertainment, ther was hardly anything and what was on was the most boringest thing you have ever seen in your life. here are a few more of my complaints : the lager was disguisting
the drinks were very dear
and i could go on all night but if anyone is going to this hotel i would reccomend not to eat or drink there just sleep and thats about all you can do there thats enjoyable.

Brilliant

I can't understand the people that are slagging off this hotel as I had a wonderful stay. The rooms were clean, large and comfy and the food was great. As for all this chips, chips, chips review I never ate a chip whilst I was there and I was full board. They did some excellent sea food. Also lots of good entertainment. Only complaint is that a barman tried to short change me and he had done it with other people staying and the restaurant does get rather over crowded but overall excellent and I have already booked for next year.

half & half

We had asked for low floors,with 4 kids under 5 between us, but ended up on the 12th & 13th floors.
We had,officially, to leave my 4 year old in a room with her 12 yr.old brother & cousin, with our 3 yr. old with us!
Food okay, if you liked the same thing every day, with only 1 change of meat/fish per day!Too spicy for many, and the one thing lots of people complained about!
Couldn't fault the staff myself, but the girls found that they were ignored by the bar staff!
Entertainment? where? The kids stuff didn't start until 8.30, if there was any.The adult stuff was rubbish! Line dancing one night, with an old lady teacher and 6 50yr.old students.Only 1 night did they have something decent, a Supremes tribute group..but we were out enjoying ourselves!
Overall verdict..Go self-catering.Your own choice of food, in or out, and you can go out and find your own entertainment!If you like Blackpool in the sun!!

Hotel Pelicanos/ocas

by cybernan

Hi We are going to this hotel soon and we have been there before but reading some of the reviews on different sites I am beginning to wonder if we have made the right choice. Has anyone recently returned from staying there and is it still as good as when we were there last year.The food and the restaurant seem to be in for some criticism.

RE: Hotel Pelicanos/ocas

by cauley1

This hotel is great, the food is fab

Comments