Venus Hotel

Travelocity Booking.com Servigroup.com

Rated 10% higher but also costs 36% more than other 3 star hotels

More about Venus Hotel

brillant hotel

This was my first visit to benidorm. and it will not be the last. i had a brillant time. the food was superb. the rooms were clean and so was the rest of the hotel. the pool is big and clean it is very refreashing if you get to hot sunbathing. if i was to recomend any place to go i would say benidorm and to stop in the hotel venus.

what a holiday

by TripAdvisor Member mike_cardwell

well what can a say about the hotel venus. the hotel when we first arrived looked great from the outside. when you went inside brillaint the foyer was big,clean and very impressive. all the hotel staff worked very hard to make sure you enjoyed your stay. the food was very tasty plenty of choice cooked alot of english food as well as spanish.(pork sausages,plus an ice cream machine help yourself). the pool area was very big and clean the pool was very refreshing after sitting in the sun for few hours. which was vey hot. the rooms wher very clean and english t.v. also the power shower was very strong the only downside was the bath very small you would only be able to bath your kids in it. the one thing that let the hotel down a wee bit was its nightly entertainment very poor but who cares due to the location of the hotel you are in the heart land of the entertainment at benidorm. the resort is magic plenty to do and see. all in all a magic holiday.we will be going back to the hotel and resort. thanks to all the staff at the hotel venus.

Disappointed

Before i went away to Benidorm I was on the internet reading reviews about the Hotel Venus and was very impressed with what I read. When we got there we were not impressed with the rooms but decided not to let it get to us. During our stay we found that the men that worked in the hotel were very friendly and didn't mind helping, but the women that worked there were rude to us 24/7. I was shocked as I had read a lot of reports that said the opposite. On a brighter note the food was brilliant, and the pool area was big and very clean. Overall we had an absolutely brilliant time in Benidorm and would recommend it to anyone but the hotel let it down abit.

Short break

My wife and I visited the venus Hotel for a 3 day short break October 2005. I must say that this is one of the nicest hotels we have visited in a long time.
We found the room to be adequately sized for the 2 of us, nicely decorated, albeit a little dated, very clean with good facilities, (sat tv, air conditioning).
The room was cleaned and towels changed daily.
We emailed the hotel directly to request a room with a view of the pool which I am definitely glad of because some over look a busy road.
We only used the hotel restaurant once during our visit, for breakfast. It was very busy but there were no queues and plently of food was on offer, all very well presented and cooked perfectly.
The hotel communal facilities are good too. A well sized pool with bar, hotel bar, childrens play park and gardens.
We also found the staff to be very pleasant, even the females, which one reviewer would disagree with.
All in all, this was a nice hotel, well worth it's 3 star rating, which I would not hesitate to recommend to others.

Absolutely Fantistic

I along with 2 friends stayed at the Venus - for the third time having stayed last Xmas 2004 and in April of this year - for Xmas and New Year 2005. What a holiday. We love Benidorm anyway and have visited on several occasions but the hotel is just beyond all expectations. I can recommend it to anyone young or elderly. The staff are wonderful the food is exceptional and certainly Xmas and New Year was outstanding the staff could not do enough. We shall certainly be returning all being well for Xmas and New Year 2006 if not in between.

loved this place

by TripAdvisor Member mobile1

Stayed in the venus for a week in june 06. We are a young couple looking for a relaxed holiday somewere fun. When we got to the hotel the enterance is beautiful and clean, the staff on reception were lovely and prompt. We got to our room to find it very clean and it had a clothes airer on the balcony, there was 2 single beds and they were comfy. We were full board and didnt want to eat out after our first meal, the food was fantastic and they catered for everyone. There was such a wide variety that i just could not try everything at each meal, the sweets were just too good, to top it off you could have champagne at breakfast!!. the hotel is in a great location for everything. we had a lovely holiday and if i go back to benidorm i will definetly go back there again.

fantastic food

I stayed a week with my partner, full board, the food was excellent, buffet style, with a wide choice of english and spanish meals, you recieve coffee, tea and jucies with breakfast although any drinks with lunch and dinner have to be purchased.

The hotel is fantasticly clean, room service every day, staff very helpfull, there was a leak from an upstairs bathroom and a call to reception had the problem delt with in seconds, my batroom was cleaned and the fault fixed, absolutly fab.

the only downside is the night entertainment, although the pool area was fab, the entertainment dosnt realy cater for children, and more so for relaxing couples.

If your looking for fab food clean rooms and an excellent hotel with minimum of children i would certainly recomend this hotel.

not too impressed

by TripAdvisor Member JulieRhayaderU_K

We arrived at the hotel on the 4th july 2006 the staff are very helpful unfortunatly our room was not ready so we hung around reception for half an hour. on going to our room we were somewhat dissapointed on the size of both the room and bathroom very small and very basic, our room was on the 4th floor and oposite the disco that played all day if you like a quiet day by the pool this is NOT the place to be. On the positive side the maid service is excellent the food is reasonable maintanance is slow our shower packed up it took a day to get it fixed at 40+deg you dont need that, as the resort is great you can put up with most things but other hotels in the same group are better.

Loved the Venus

My husband and I stayed at the Venus from 1-15 July. On our arrival we were really impressed with the location of the hotel. The reception area was really clean with plenty of sofas if you wished to relax out of the sun. The reception staff were friendly and helpful and our check- in was straightforward and dealt with promptly. Our room was on the 5th floor facing the pool, which we were pleased about, as I had sent an e-mail to the hotel requesting a pool view if possible. I would recommend you do this as it worked for us! The pool area was large with plenty of sunbeds but there was only approx. 15 parasols which were taken quite early in the morning. However, if you are ever unlucky not to get a parasol there is plenty shaded areas located around the pool. The pool itself was large and there was a lifeguard on duty from 10.00 am to 7.30 p.m. every day. The rooms are basic but they have everything you need. The daily maid service was excellent and all towels were changed on a daily basis. The balcony had a table and chairs and a clothes airer, which I found really handy as most other hotels we have stayed at did not. The restaurant was large and we never had to wait for a table. The food was absolutely gorgeous. My husband is quite fussy and he even commented on the quality and choice of food. We had a great stay here and will definately be returning to this hotel in the future.

loved it

by TripAdvisor Member blueforever

We have just returned from a 2 week stay at the venus(13 of us).
All i can say is if you are going you are in for treat.
1. The hotel reception are excellent very helpful.
2. The rooms although small are extremely clean and the maids are really good.
3. The pool is clean loads of sunbeds and entertainment for the kids during the day, although the entertainment during the evening is pretty poor.
4. Then there is the food, we stayed full board and we can,t praise it highly enough. There is so much choice at breakfast, lunch and dinner. You have to stop yourself eating as you fancy a sample of everything as it is so good. So be advised pace yourself. They also provide packed lunches if you are going out.
During our stay we visited the local theme park Terra Mittica the hotel do a deal 15 euros after 4pm it cost,s about 12 euros in a taxi but worth a visit.
Benidorm is benidorm you either love it or hate, The club type bars seem to have cleaned up there act,s and are quite good to take kid,s in before the blue comedian,s come on( every comedian seem,s to be blue)

any info on hotel venus please

by cybernan

Can anyone tell me if the Hotel Venus refurbishment is finished as it has been closed for a while I saw a light on via the webcam in the dracma bar below the hotel although it wasnt to clear we are going in a fortnight and wondered if everything was up and running again. IF you are staying there or if you walk past will you let me know if it looks fully open as if it isnt I could rebook somewhere else.Thanks

Re: any info on hotel venus please

by KennyKicker

Hi, its back in working order. A friend of mine known as Mr Benidorm because of the regularity of his trips there (twice this year already) states that work has finished. regards

Benidorm in September

by up4alaugh

I am visiting Benidorm on 15th September for a long lads weekend and wanted to know if the pubs and clubs were still lively. The group are in their 30's and looking for the normal things that groups of lads look for. We are ataying at Hotel Venus and would value anyones opinion who has stayed there also.

RE: Benidorm in September

by Ritchie_Lionheart

I will be in Bendorm a week earlier and found a wealth of information on the web about nightlife in Benidorm. Best you just go there and take your pick from the hundreds of bars, pubs, clubs etc. The rest is just personal taste. Also check VT travel pages and forum archives.

Comments