Avenida Mediterraneo 47, Benidorm, 03503, Spain
Booking.com Priceline.com Tingo.com

More about Vina del Mar Apartments

The Church in the Old TownThe Church in the Old Town

Radio BenidormRadio Benidorm

Pirates of the carribeanPirates of the carribean

Another query?

by Diphil

I posted a note recently about the Don Miguel 1 but have had no response as yet so perhaps I could be a bit more general about what we're looking for. We're spending New Year for 2 weeks in Benidorm and are looking for an apartment for 2 of us, hopefully facing the Levante beach but was looking for something a bit cheaper than Les Dunes which is nearly £700 (excluding travel costs). We want something comfortable and clean probably 2 keys with enough stuff for self-catering. We've stayed in the Vistamar and the Paraiso 10 for the past two years and they were ideal for our needs so if anyone knows of anything similar along the sea front we'd be very grateful if you could advise. Thanks very much. DiPhil

by Diphil

Thanks for the site address. Yes I've gone through previous ones I booked with and a lot of others and I've found a few frontline apartments including the Don Miguel 1 and the Torre Levante but the problem is I can't find any reviews on them and I'm wary of booking something with only a little information. I booked the last two places through Thomson and Sun4udirect so there was a fall back if there were any problems. I'm really just looking for someone to recommend. Thanks for your response!

Good site for Villas

by mimiwiz

A surprisingly good site is ebay/uk under travel/tickets, and accommodations, you can type in spanish villas. I was very delighted at the number of places to rent, and the amount of good info and websites were helpful, too! You don't necessarily have to "bid" for items e-bay style, most have links to the individual property owners.

by Diphil

Thanks Mimiwiz I'll give that a go!

by tommy1948

I stay regularly at Vina Del Mar apartments on mediterraneo which is opposite Levante beach.It is not a brouchured apartment but privately owned so look for them on line at Vina Del Mar apartments Benidorm. e.mail is vinadelmar@terra.es Hope you have luck with your search.

Tom... Manchester

by Diphil

Thanks for the advice we'll check that out! Diphil

Travel Tips for Benidorm

The Limon Express

by Beach_dog

The Limon Expres is a train ride from Benidorm along the coast to Gata de Gorgos. So called because it passes through the Lemon Groves. Its route takes you through some very rugged terrain, through tunnels and over high gorges.

Nights Out

by Beach_dog

"Friday Night"

I met up with Carmen and Manuel at the Rio Park Bar. We stayed up chatting and drinking until it shut at 02:00 in the morning.

"Saturday Night"

Zuzu arrived on the Saturday morning, we spent a day at the beach, meeting up with Joaquin and his family.
In the evening we had a quick drink at the Rio Park bar before venturing out to find dinner.

Italian food was the choice, we had a great meal at the 'Da Vinci' Restaurante.
Then it was out to explore Benidorm nightlife.

We discovered an Internet Cafe, the girls had to check they were not missing any VT gossip :0)

The district with the British Bars did not appeal too much we decided to venture further afield.

'Cafe Madrid' was the next 'port of call'. After a drink or two, the friendly waiter suggested some bars with a more Spanish flavour.

I dont remember the name of the bar (maybe it was the drink that affected my memory), but we had a great time dancing to the Salsa and Spanish music. Yes thats a rose in my mouth, what do you expect from me when escorting two beautiful girls on a night out :0))

"Sunday Night"

Sunday night we were invited for 'Tapas' and a drink at Manuel's favourite bar. Great food and conversation before Zuzu had to leave for her bus home.

Comments