Sunsea Village

LOOK HOW PEACEFEL IT ISLOOK HOW PEACEFEL IT IS

Travel Tips for Calpe

The fish restaurants

by benidormone

Near the harbour there are a lot of fish restaurants. I must say if you see it, it all looks very nice. I wouldn't recommend eating there. I did two times in recent years and it was awfull. Maybe it was just bad luck, but I will not try it again. While you're eating people are trying to sell you, carpets, binoculars, watches, etc. You can't enjoy your mael this way. But its great to visit and have a look.

Rachel_Suns Calpe Page

by rachel_sun

"My rental villa at Calpe."

Hello
i goto Spain regulary and i love it so much,i have bought a property there.My favourite area is Costa Blanca and the Orange Blossom coast.I have been here three times and i fell in love with it straight away.I find the north of costa blanca the prettiest,with beautiful mountains,crystal clear seas and green and lush scenery.
My favourite places are Moraira,a beautiful fishing town that has a stunning beach and harbour and has great restuarants and lovely gardens.Altea is also a lovely small unspoilt beach resort,with just a few hotels and a beautiful promenade lined with palm trees.
The north of costa blanca is called the orange blossom coast because there are orchids full of oranges and if u go during the spring,the air is full of the scent of oranges.Also,the north is less spoilt and less built up,there are mostly villas scattered around the hills and not many big hotels.It is very relaxing and scenic.
I stayed at Calpe during my hol in feb in a rented villa.Calpe is a beautiful town,quite big compared to Moraira,but still worth a visit as the beach here is stunning.I found the rock here beautiful/a nature reserve with a quite secluded beach.
As i love north costa blanca so much,i decided to buy a small bungalow on a lovely complex,no high rise buildings,just all bungalows that overlook the sea and the mountains at Denia.
Denia is the very top of costa blanca and it is a really nice town with shops/bars/restuarants/golf course and a beautiful long stretch of beach that goes on for miles.
My bungalow is being built and should be finished next April time.I cannot wait and the area is very scenic and im looking forward to lots of great hols there in the future.

Comments