Apartamentos Augusta Los Pinares

More about Denia

Denia port and CastleDenia port and Castle

Watch out for Police CamerasWatch out for Police Cameras

South Denia beachSouth Denia beach

Locally produced pate and sauagesLocally produced pate and sauages

Travel Tips for Denia

New Buildings

by rachel_sun

Where my place is the building has taken off.I felt abit sad when I visited again as I saw new buildings and cranes.I just hope they keep it nice and do not over due the building and ruin the place.I am glad to say along this coast road there are villas already so they cannot build big buildings all along the coast as the villas break this up.Where my house is there is lots of new buildings going up too.It is still nice at the moment and lets just hope they knew when to stop.Keep things nice and not too built up.Fingers crossed.The beach at El Verger is still very unspoilt and well worth going to to get away from it all.

Chinese

by rachel_sun about Mandarin Chinese

This chinese restuarant is about 2 miles along Oliva/Denia coastroad from Denia.From Denia drive along coastroad about two miles and then you will see traffic lights.Turn left and you will see chinese and park up.You can see it from road too.It has huge pillars outside.We have had some fantastic meals here.Our friends in Spain took us here and the food was simply superb.We had a set meal for 4 people and it was aq 3 course meal with wine for an amazing £6 a head.We had a choice of starters, soup or salad or spring rolls.I had the spring rolls.They were huge and very delicious. We then had a botle of wine included in the price.We then had a set meal with a selection of foods.Noodles, rice, sate,pork and chicken dishes.The food was bought out on a huge plate and put on a plate warmer.There was plenty to feed 4 people and some.We then had either a coffee or icecream to finish the meal.There are also set meals for 2 people.Hubby and I had a set meal for two boxing day and it was just as good.Set meal for two does not include wine though.There were 3-4 different set meals for 4 people you can pick from too.Some slightly cheaper than others and different foods etc.
This chinese does fantastic meals at fantastic prices.We had a takaway too which was as tasty.Best value is the set meals.You can order sep things but they are more expensive.Next Time I go I will take a pic of the food and get a menu with more details, phone number etc for you.They had house wine which was 3 euros a bottle.Rose was awful.White was good.Red was good.Avoid Rose.

Denia

by Kettleman

"Honeymoon"

Our honeymoon was two weeks in Denia. Luckily we had a car to get about, as I don't think I could have stayed locally for the entire time!

As it was October, the sea wasn't that warm and although the weather was excellent.

There are many restaurants to try and a few sights to visit.

Page to be continued when I locate the pictures stored away somewhere.

Comments