Port Denia

See Popular Hotels

mixed thoughts

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 11, 2009

This is a shared hotel, not exclusively saga. It didn’t bother us except for meal times during the weekends due to the influx of Spanish guests. We tried to leave the hotel as often as possible. The weather was great and the promenade nice, with the port just a few minutes away.
I had read some reviews about this singer Jon Silver. And I must say, all were true.
I’ve been on the Saga Ruby world cruise and this is the sort of entertainment which could make a difference. We may be old, but as this singer has shown us, we still know how to enjoy a lively evening. Me and my husband are looking forward to spending new yr’s eve with him. We wish him all the best.
The excursion to guadalest and the callosa falls was memorable. Benidorm not as much.

definately a cultural clash

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 21, 2009

We were a group of 4 ladies, over the easter period, stayed for 3 weeks. I had been to this hotel before and it was what we were after. quiet location, right next to the sea, long walk along the port, good food, amazing staff, clean rooms. However, it all went crazy with the arrival of the spanish guests over the weekends. not enough bar area, not enough lounge area, a struggle during meal times.
Luckily we had exclusive entertainment 4 times a week. A saxophone duo and a comedian were quite good. But we really looked forward to this singer, Jon Silver, or as we called him, sexy Jon Silver. Each week was a night to remember. Brought back memories of my nightclub days.
Will consider the time frame next time I visit this hotel. But will sure like to meet Jon Silver again.

Nearby Port Denia

• Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet
  • Bar / Lounge

Denia Travel Forum

Need advice about Denia, Spain? Visit the Travel Forum for Denia and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Denia hotel reviews