Torrejoven

More about Torrejoven

Los Altos, Torrevieja

by rob8440

"Places to Stay"

On our first visit (Aug 07) to the area we stayed at the Torre Joven Hotel, just outside Punta Prima & Los Altos, Torrevieja. Overall a very nice hotel, our room was toward the top (thankfully theres a lift), and our room balcony was above the hotels nightclub, but we heard very little noise. Buffet style breakfast, two minutes from the 'promanade' lots of shops, restaurants, etc. great time had by me, my wife and kids (ages 1 & 5)

In February we went back, this time we found a private villa to stay in at: www.torrevieja-villarental.webs.com the villa is a few hundred yards up the road from the hotel, so we still had access to the local facilities, the villa is in a quiet residential area, and well furnished, this time we chose a villa for a little more privacy, great time had by all, and would highly recommend it.

The people at torrevieja-villarental.webs.com aren't one of these faceless companies, I spoke with them prior to going on holiday, the villa is own by a couple and their parents, they were very helpful and even sorted the airport transfers.

I have been to the Costa Blanca several times, normally staying in hotels, however I found the Villa cheaper, more convienient, more Private, and ultimately more enjoyable, I will definately be going back.

Comments