Value Score No Data
Good For Business
We stayed at the Hostal Antigua Morellana for 2 nights in October 2006. The best thing about the Hostal is the location - right in the centre of the historic centre, although it is a little difficult to find (make sure you have a good map!).
Not very big but with all you need - rooms & bathrooms (no bath, just shower) were spotlessly clean and very comfortable. There is a lift so you don't need to walk up with your luggage! Staff very friendly and happy to give advice, book taxis, etc.
The Hostal doesn't have it's own dining room so you have to go to one of the cafes nearby for breakfast, but there are plenty of them very close.
Unique Quality: Fantastic location (as long as you don't need parking) and excellent value - we paid just 96 euros, for a double room for 2 nights.
Directions: Close to both the central market, and Plaza de la Reina
Popular Hotels in Valencia
Martinez Cubells 5, Valencia, Valencia
Amadeo de Saboya, 16, (formerly Westin Alameda), Valencia, Valencia
Eugenia Vines 22 - 24, Valencia, Valencia
Convento Santa Clara, 5, Valencia, Valencia
Explore the World
- The Windsor Bengaluru
- Sheraton Khalidiya Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Highlands Hotel
- Beverly Wilshire Hotel
- Southern Sun Elangeni & Maharani
- Hotel Legarda
- Travelodge Scarborough St Nicholas Hotel
- Hotel Antiche Figure
- Holiday Inn Omaha Central
- Sonesta Beach Resort & Casino Sharm El-Sheikh
- Kempinski Hotel Colony Park Plaza Colonia del Sacramento
- Yuexiu Hotel(Xiaobei Road)
- Sandia Peak Inn Motel Albuquerque
- Radisson Hotel and Conference Center Plymouth