Avenida del Campanar 90, Valencia, Valencia Province, 46009, Spain

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 24% less than similarly rated 3 star hotels

• penumbra's Profile Photo

Remote from the Center

The Kris is quite aways from the train station and I chose the location because it was on a metro line (although between two stations). None-the-less, I only took the metro once, and instead usually walked from the hotel to the city center. There is a large mall across the street with a large grocery in the basement and the bus station is on the other side of the mall. The hotel felt refreshingly new and modern. The best price I found for April 2008 was on Venere at E70.

• ocean_fire's Profile Photo

Great location, great price, great comfort

It was the cheapest we found, EUR 50/ night. The location is great for everyone. First of all it's near the Nuevo Centro Mall and the Corte Ingles mall...great for girls for a little evening shopping :o)
    It's only about 10 min away by foot from the old center...really it's close. After a bottle of great 15% wine it seemed close too...so it must be close :O)
    Our room on the 4th floor had also a great palm tree and a view of the cross road...nice view...It was so wonderful to wake up and have a clear sky with sun shining every single morning....That's why I recommend Valencia for a weekend get away for the ones like me, living in cold winters countries.
    TIP: break fast is EUR 8/ person/day...I think it's too expensive. We woke up at 10 am and rather went to the old city and had a paella for 8 EUR in Virgin Sq. Your choice, but I didn't take the breakfast.

Unique Quality: It has also red light in the bathroom :o)

Directions: Close to old center, it's near Nuevo Centro Mall, at Turia Metro Station. It's only 17 EUR by taxi from the airport. Our plane had delays and we couldn't take the metro...it would've been 1.75 EUR that way :o)

• not best for the price

We had spend two nights in Kriss Abadia between 11-13/09/2007. I booked the hotel directly from their internet site. We arrived o the hotel late in the night. Before our arrivel I asked to the reservation staffr for a quite triplee room or a double room with extra bed. However, I asked the staf directed us to the top of the hotel for a room just under the the huge aircondition unit. What a chance? There is no way to look for another room. I asked for the staff on the reservation to change our room with a moore silent one if available. They said ok to look for one in the morning. However, they had not return me. Than we had to check out from hotel after a nosy night. I booked a room from Expo Hotel just near to Kriss Abadia. A bigger and silent room. After than we enjoyed with the beauty of valencia. Next time take care off Kriss Abadias room on topof the hotel.They are very noisy and not become a trplee room with and extra bed.

• gusgom's Profile Photo

Hotel Abadia

Great place to stay during your stay. It is in the city center, and next to Corte Ingles ( that means lots of taxi stops, buses taking you anywhere in the city, and underground station) With you come by car, the hotel has parking also and it is only 2 minutes from the entrance/exit of the motorways to go to Madrid, ¬°Barcelona and Alicante.

Cheap fares, 3 stars, great breakfast. Don't miss it!

Directions: In front of the Corte Ingles Sotre