Tryp Florazar Valencia

Carretera Gombalda, (Formerly SH Florazar), Masalfasar, Valencia Province, 46560, Spain
SH Florazar Valencia
Orbitz.com Booking.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Poor

Costs 52% less but rated 18% lower than other 3 star hotels

More about Valencia

Canals to Albufera LagoonCanals to Albufera Lagoon

wall muralwall mural

I Think This Sums up Valencia Quite WellI Think This Sums up Valencia Quite Well

flamenco dancerflamenco dancer

Las Fallas 2011

by keith.duca

Dear Friends,

I am interested to come for Las Fallas in 2011 but i will be only be available between 12th-14th March 2011. My questions :
- are the big artistic figures available in the street for viewing between 12-14th?
- recommendation for budget hotels.

Thanks for all your help and have a happy ending a great new year :)

Re: Las Fallas 2011

by 64novpt

You can access the 2011 program at this link www.valencia-cityguide.com/tourist-information/leisure/festivals/the-fallas.html, I think it answers your question.

Re: Las Fallas 2011

by AmuntVCF

Its a pain for you, but you can:
- see the best "ninot" of each Falla in Ninot exhibition http://www.fallasfromvalencia.com/en/htm/exposicion.htm Close "Nuevo Centro"
- The day of the 15th all of the falles infantils are to be finished being constructed and later that night all of the falles mayores are to be completed. If not, they face disqualification. But, now, Fallas are very big, need 1-2 weeks for finished in the street, then you will see fallas at 90% the 14 march.

See you!

Travel Tips for Valencia

Valencia: a great travel experience!

by Astrolabio

My favorite site of Valencia is "Rio Turia" park! It seems like a Central Park! Perfect site to ride your bike or simply take a walk, enjoying the sun and the city landscape! I really miss my valencian apartment! I've rent an apartment (http://www.getmeanapartment.com/es/330/alquiler-apartamentos-valencia.html) in the historic centre of Valencia and I've enjoyed having easy acces to all the museums in this beautiful city! And all typical restaurants of course (Casa Roberto, La Riuá, El Forcat)!

Meeting friends

by Lalique

A now the obligatory thing not be missed - meeting friends. This time in Valencia (a reciprocal visit :))) - Pilar (aka pginer), her freind and me, having quick luch, well actually it's me having lunch and the guys just watching :))))

Another day,about 10 miles...

by rachel_sun

Another day,about 10 miles south of Calpe,we visited Altea.Altea is a lovely coastal town that has a good promanede with some unusual shops.One shop sold crystals and indoor water-features.There was also a good shoe shop that sold bargain price,good quality foot wear.
Altea has a wonderful beach and u can see Calpe rock in the distance.I loved how they had done the sea front here.Therer were palms and columns and the bars/restuarants were very special.

Valencia Beaches

by sue_stone

One of the draw cards for a trip to Valencia must surely be its white sandy beaches. A work mate had told me that when he was in Valencia the beach was filled with gorgeous ladies with no bikini tops...

However, when we were there, it was winter and there was a strong wind blowing....and not a bikini in site.

The main city beach is Playa de la Malvarrosa, and this continues on to become Playa de las Arenas, which is the beach that we visited. They are located a couple of kms east of the city centre.

There is a wide promenade that runs along the top of the beach, lined with palm trees and park benches. There are also beach front restaurants which I imagine would be extremely busy in the warmer months.

Along the beach there are volleyball nets and such for those who need a spot of sport to break up their sun worshipping and topless prancing.

The easiest way to get to the beach (besides catching a taxi) is to catch the high-speed tram from Benimaclet metro station. Just exit the station and you will see the tram stop in the middle of the street. The tram stops are named, so you should be able to work out where you are en route. If you do not have a travel card you have to buy a ticket on the tram station platform.

Alternatively you can catch Bus no.19 from Plaza del Ayuntamiento. There are other bus services that operate in summer only.

Friendly bar!

by suvanki about La Bodegueta

After wandering around for a while, we came across this bar, and promptly found a table for the 8 of us outside. It was less than 2 hours to midnight, when Heather would turn 40!

The staff were very friendly and patient with us, as we tried to sort out our drinks order.

After a couple of rounds of beer and wine and Sangria it was nearly midnight, so we ordered a couple of bottles of Cava, and the waitress and waiter rustled up some glasses so we could toast Heather, they joined in singing "Happy Birthday" to her, and one waitress put a silver coin into the cork for Good Luck!

Although it was a bit chilly, we stayed outside, though there was seating inside the small bar, and an adjoining bar had a patio heater.

A nice location in a square overlooked by the illuminated Torres de Serranos. I should imagine that it is quite lively here in Summer.

A Great atmosphere, and Great staff! Come as You are

Sitting outside in late Feb, it was a bit chilly- glad of my coat. Adjacent bar had patio heaters, but we managed ok! We're tough northeners ;-0 !!

Comments