C/ Comandante Zorita 27 & 31, Madrid, Madrid, 28020, Spain

Satisfaction Average

Costs 44% less but rated 12% lower than other 3 star hotels

More about Madrid

Langostine Parade!Langostine Parade!

With a turtle pond :)With a turtle pond :)

Harix Alexiou at Teatro AlbenizHarix Alexiou at Teatro Albeniz

Andén 0 (Madrid, España/Spain)Andén 0 (Madrid, España/Spain)

Residing in Madrid for 6months...do I need a Spain ID?

by diverbh4

I am working in Madrid for the next 6 months, am from the USA and I was wondering if I have to get a Spain ID card. I have an ISIC will that suffice? I just don't want to carry around my Passport.

If I do need to could someone point me in the right direction to obtain one?
Or give me pros/con to getting on if it is not totally necessary.

T.I.A.

by diverbh4

I have a work VISA and everything to work and live in Spain. I was simply wondering if a Spain ID would make living here easier as I have many friends that have one and use it when paying with a debit/credit card and also going to banks to cash checks.

by diverbh4

I found this page to be beneficial for my needs.

One issue I am having with Spain is that everything governmental is open M-F 8am-around 1 or 4pm if lucky.

by defrank

you won´t really get an id in Spain, you´ll get the NIE number from the police station which is an A4 paper with your name and stuff written on it, you may just use your driver´s license as a form of id, good luck!

Travel Tips for Madrid

King Juan Carlos I is a...

by Ronald_T

King Juan Carlos I is a perfect symbol of his country, both of Spain’s past and of its democratic and European future. Like most kings throughout Spanish history, Juan Carlos isn’t really Spanish; he descends from the French Bourbon monarchs who replaced the Austrian Habsburg dynasty on the Spanish throne in 1700. When he became king, two days after the death of Europe’s last fascist dictator, Francisco Franco, no one could guess what sort of a future Spain was facing. But Juan Carlos threw his inherited royal prestige behind a new democratic order for this country that had been only a bit player in post war Europe. In February 1981, the king faced down an attempted coup d’état that would have turned back the clock to a Franco-style dictatorship, and modern democratic Spain became more real, something Spaniards could believe in, something that might last. It has lasted, and King Juan Carlos is almost universally loved.

Going out (2): Chocolateria San Gines

by ger4444

When you are done with your night partying you can stumble to this chocolada bar. It is an hundred years old bar. It opens in the early hours of the night. They serve the famous thick hot chocolade with the churros. It only costs a cuple of euro’s. You find the bar very cozy and always overcrowded. It is situated at Pasadeilla San Gines, near Sol, a passageway of Calle Arenal.

Packing list

by jacob_m

It's a good tip to leave some extra space in the luggage for alcohol puchases. At least for me (who is Swedish) the prices are 1/3 (or less) of the prices in Sweden and if I visit Madrid I'd likely buy a bottle of wine and a bottle of Spanish liquor. I think alcohol here is cheap for most European citizens.

I just love those many...

by shellseeker

I just love those many different and colorful facades of the city. Just wander around through small lanes and streets, cross the many squares and look out for views like that. This picture was taken on Plaza de Oriente.

Club JOY, madrid

by Traveller_ about Discos

It was a really nice place(it used to be a theatre), althought the drinks were very expensive ones(9,5€ beer and 11€ for the redbull vodka), entrannce was 12€,including the cloak. No sneakers, trendy place with some celebs.

Comments