Value Score Average Value
Good For Families
This is a recent open hotel (December 2003). The rooms aren't very wide, as the Holiday Inn's rooms, but our two children could sleep with us, in a sofa and in a craddle, without paying more for this (about 52 euros per room/night).
The hotel hasn't room service, but in the lobby there are machines with cookies, drinks, chocolates, etc. You can also use the microwave oven in the middle of the night.
I recommend this hotel. The staff is very friendly.
Directions: South East of Madrid, only 20 minutes from Barajas Airport, Warner Bros.Park and IFEMA fairground. Adjacent to Santa Ana Ind.estate and Rivas Futura.
Popular Hotels in Madrid
Gran Via 38, Madrid, Madrid
Plaza de las Cortes 7, Madrid, Madrid
Calle de Orfila 6, Madrid, Madrid
Paseo de la Castellana 22, Madrid
Explore the World
- The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago
- Hotel Balear
- Hilton Auckland
- AA City Center Apartments Barcelona
- York International
- Ramada Plaza Nags Head Beach
- Quality Hotel & Resort Stenungsbaden
- Comfort Inn Central
- Stonebridge Condos And Golf Resort
- Radisson Hotel Milwaukee Airport
- Occidental Grand Papagayo All-Inclusive
- Holiday Inn Telegraph Road
- Mayan Palace Regency