Value Score No Data
Good For Families
An adventure !
Initially I booked a room in a hostal via internet. However, when I got there, I couldnt find that hostal !! So, I walked about with my bags (awfully heavy) and found myself in a quaint and quiet hostal over in Calle Fuencarral.
For me, I prefer to stay in all these smaller hostals rather than conventional hotels because one can get a more intimate feel there.
Unique Quality: Everything I want is in the room except for the toilet. My room was with a spacious double bed, a TV, a big closet, a dressing table, 2 chairs, a table, a bath, a sink BUT no fan / air con ... you dont really need one there.
Popular Hotels in Madrid
Gran Via 38, Madrid, Madrid
Paseo de la Castellana 22, Madrid
Plaza de las Cortes 7, Madrid, Madrid
Plaza De La Lealtad 5, Madrid, Madrid
Explore the World
- iPR Guestroom Bed and Breakfast
- Novus Puncak Resort & Spa
- Queen's Boracay Beach Resort
- Cliveden House Berkshire
- Wongdhen House
- Best Western Premier Bayerischer Hof Miesbach
- Marina Hotel Athens
- Coco Cabanas Loreto
- Sand Pebbles Inn
- My Inn
- Country Inn & Suites Grand Rapids South
- Hotel Apartamento Santa Eulalia Beach Club
- Four Seasons Atlanta
- SANDY SHORE MOTEL AND APTS