Finisterre Hotels

Our Members Say

• Oleg_D. profile photo Oleg_D.
  • Reviews: 555

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel O Semaforo II: The Fabulous End of the World II

I stayed one night at the Hotel “O Semaforo” situated on the tip of so-called “Medieval end of the World” or Cape Finisterra when I accomplished my pilgrimage to Santiago de Campostela in 2012. Hotel situated in the old building of former lighthouse in front of the active lighthouse. I had the magnificent view at the Atlantic Ocean from the three windows of my room. Room was comfortable and clean. Bath room was very good and equipped with the bathtub. Personal of that hotel spoke English fluently. As I understood it was the family business. Breakfast was good and served by the owner.
The city of Finisterra with it’s ocean and internal bay beaches is situated about two kilometers north from the hotel.
That hotel is the excellent place to finish the pilgrimage to Santiago de Campostela enjoying your food sitting on the rock over the ocean. This is also the best place for the tired pilgrim to observe the sunset.

This hotel is the real end of the world encircled by the ocean from three sides.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Related to: Photography, Religious Travel, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
  • Written April 17, 2013
Tip Photo

View at the hotel and lighthouse from the North

• Oleg_D. profile photo Oleg_D.
  • Reviews: 555

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel "O Semaforo": “The Fabulous End of the World”

The city of Finisterra with it’s ocean and internal bay beaches is situated about two kilometers North from the hotel.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive