O Semaforo

Oleg_D.'s Profile Photo

The Fabulous End of the World II

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 17, 2013

I stayed one night at the Hotel “O Semaforo” situated on the tip of so-called “Medieval end of the World” or Cape Finisterra when I accomplished my pilgrimage to Santiago de Campostela in 2012. Hotel situated in the old building of former lighthouse in front of the active lighthouse. I had the magnificent view at the Atlantic Ocean from the three windows of my room. Room was comfortable and clean. Bath room was very good and equipped with the bathtub. Personal of that hotel spoke English fluently. As I understood it was the family business. Breakfast was good and served by the owner.
The city of Finisterra with it’s ocean and internal bay beaches is situated about two kilometers north from the hotel.
That hotel is the excellent place to finish the pilgrimage to Santiago de Campostela enjoying your food sitting on the rock over the ocean. This is also the best place for the tired pilgrim to observe the sunset.

Unique Quality: This hotel is the real end of the world encircled by the ocean from three sides.

Directions: Some people get here by car, bus or bisycle but majority come of them come by foot from Santiago De Compostela or Muxia.

Oleg_D.'s Profile Photo

“The Fabulous End of the World”

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 17, 2013

The city of Finisterra with it’s ocean and internal bay beaches is situated about two kilometers North from the hotel.

Nearby O Semaforo

10 Photos of O Semaforo

Amenities at O Semaforo

• Restaurant
  • Free Parking

Finisterre Travel Forum

Need advice about Finisterre, Spain? Visit the Travel Forum for Finisterre and ask our Answer Gurus.

Finisterre Travel Guide