Hostal Arriazu

Arriazu Hostal
Expedia.com Priceline.com Hotels.com

• mikey_e's Profile Photo

Comfortable and quiet

Hostal Arriazu is in an area of the old city of Pamplona that is pretty much packed with hotels and pensions, as well as bars and restaurants. The only reason that I came to this pension specifically was because I had gone to another one whether they were rather abrupt and quoted me a price higher than had been posted online. This pension was the same price (50 euro a night) but the owner was friendlier and it wasn't located above a bar. I got an interior room, which actually turned out to be a better place to stay than in an exterior room, as it was incredibly quiet. The bed was comfortable and the facilities were all modern and worked very well. The rooms come with air conditioning, TV, washrooms with shower and hairdryer and telephones.

Unique Quality: The hotel was great because it was quiet, but also because of the huge rooms and facilities. The bathroom was absolutely massive, and the bedroom was quite large as well. It had a queen size bed, and yet there was still enough room for a loveseat, a wall unit with the TV, two night tables, a small table by the couch and room still for me to layout my suitcases. The hotel also has free wifi for guests. The service depends on which part of the hotel you are in, but it worked quite well in my room.

Directions: Very close to the Plaza Mayor

• Radiomom's Profile Photo

Classy Hostal in Great Location

We ended up here -- it hadn't been in our guidebook, but after three places which were filled up, we took a very nice double with full bath here. While the 65Euro price was more than we'd planned to spend, it did include breakfast the next morning, so it turned out to be just fine. The beds were very comfortable, the windows insulated so as to keep out street noise, and the woman at the desk seemed to understand our Spanglish well enough that we got on quite well.

Comments