First Statt Hotel

Satisfaction Poor

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

More about Söderhamn

Inside Bangkok Int. AirportInside Bangkok Int. Airport

A view from the tower (photo from the 70's)A view from the tower (photo from the 70's)

Travel Tips for Söderhamn

Soderhamn

by thelittlevoice

"Was it a dream?"

I know you guys probably are gonna think I'm crazy but I'm not ashamed to tell you that one of dreams was to see my friend Sahlene in full concert and this is the trip that made my dream become reality! I know you must think oh this girl is such a fanatic...but seriously I know a lot of you go to other places just to attend any sport events, festivals, etc. and this is the same for me. One of my passions is music so there's nothing wrong with that, don't ya think?

We left Stockholm around 2pm. My friend drove about half way to have a dinner somewhere in Uppsala and then I drove to Soderhamn the rest of the way. The road is very easy to drive and people are so nice...I bet you all know what it's like driving in Bangkok so to get to drive in Sweden was such a change!

We got to Soderhamn around 6pm. We drove to my friend's cousin's place to chill out a bit and then got off to visit a church and the city for a bit.

Around 10.30pm we got to the venue ready for the gig! There was a band playing Elvis kinda music and I could be careless about them. After they got off, my heart was beginning to beat very fast!

Sahlene got on stage around 11pm and I was really shaking!! I was excited to death! She must have sung like 10 songs or something, I can't remember much, all I know is she did such an amazing job. I felt so great to be in a place where everyone knows who she is and screaming out her name! She also thanked me from the stage. I think everyone in that town must have thought I'm such a fanatic to go all the way there. I still don't believe myself either...it felt like a dream and if it was a dream then I'll never want to wake up! Check out sahlene.com
to know more about her.