Chalet Anders

More about Vemdalen

BjörnrikeBjörnrike

VemdalenVemdalen

Winter TreesWinter Trees

Cold and Windy...Cold and Windy...

Travel Tips for Vemdalen

Pics of and in the slopes

by dave_21

My girlfriend is actually a little better than me!!! I've been snowboarding since -92.
My girlfriend only since -99 but she really knows how to do it!!

We caused a small avalanche right after I took this pic, but luckely it's was small...
I'm always careful but it can happen all the time.

On the top Station

by dave_21

The reason why I added this pic is that I'll never forget the strong wind and the temperature was -28 Celcius. BRR.

I also learned that the sun doesn't makes the temperatures raise in Januari!!

If you want to relax

This is Storhogna Hotell & Spa
A must for those people who loves to relax!

I went there this winter and It was wonderful to heat up there after a freezing cold day in and off the slopes =)

Visit the website for more info!

Vemdalen - A ski resort in the middle of Sweden

by dave_21

"Luckely there is OFF-Pist"

I often ask myself why I go to places that I allready been to, but my reason for going to Vemdalen again is:

No people
Good & Steep slopes
Off-pist
Always much snow

"Vemdalen Ski Resort"

"Truly excellent varied skiing and the largest entertainment centre in the mountains. This describes Vemdalsskalet in a nutshell.The lift system is varied with moguls, slopes and long, undulating pistes.There is also a snowboarding area and a games area for children. Several evenings a weeks we floodlight one of our slopes so that you can try night skiing.You can stay either in cabins close to the lift or at Vemdalsskalets Högfjällshotell in a hotel room with the option of half board. The hotel has three dance floors, three pubs and the most extensive range of après-ski entertainment in the mountains wich often includes well know live bands. In addition, there is a restaurant, café, sports shop and clothes shop. If you are here on buisness, Vemdalsskalets has conference facilities for groups of up to 700 people. "

"Location"