Sankt Anna Hotels

Our Members Say

• chinesefairy profile photo chinesefairy
  • Reviews: 10

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

STF Vandrarhem S:t Anna: Youth hostel with great location

Rooms and sanitary facilities were clean but the rooms were very small. Since I was there the last day of the season (the hostel is only open from June 1st to August 31st every year), I had a room with 2 bunk beds to myself, but it would have been hard to imagine how 4 people would have slept in the room... Prices are reasonable (though not cheap for a hostel) - I paid 250 kr for a private room. Double room would have been 375 kr. There is a big café serving meals (however rather expensive - dinner starts at 70 kr I think), beer and wine. Big terrace and benches right by the water so you can sit and enjoy the beautiful natural surroundings until late at night :)

I went to stay at this hostel only because the picture in the hostel guide intrigued me so much - and I was not disappointed! The hostel is situated at the foot of a hill right at the waterfront. It is the perfect starting point for exploring the archipelago in the surrounding area, or to take boat trips, go fishing or whatever. It is best reached by car but there is also a bus going there from Söderköping (don't know which line though - just ask the hostel!).

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average