E4 Stidsvig, Lisakravagen 1, Klippan, 26494, Sweden

Lotus V8Lotus V8

Travel Tips for Klippan

My hometown

by LotusV8

"This is a part of my life"

Not much to say, but we have a old papermill dated 1572, I think it was one of Europes 1:st papermills. Klippan is a small town with 20 000 people living here. Klippan has a lot of schools, some nice restaurants but only one Hotel.
Things to do: Fishing in Ronne River that floats just 500 meters from my house. Trecking at beautiful Soderasen (a "Mountain"? - 100 m high, often visited by Danish groups). The nature in Sweden is always something to see, it´s very green and very clean, You can still drink water from some lakes in Sweden!

"Car maniac"

This is anotherone of my Cars a very fast Lotus V8 Biturbo, 385hp/420 Nm - 0-100 km = 4,4 sec

"Car maniac"

Sold my SLK 200 -05 and bought this SLK 55 AMG -06, I have added a supercharger, ECU, headers, camshafts, raceexhaustspipes, LSD-diffrential from Kleemann in Denmark, the car is crazy!! 0-100 in 3,7 s and toppspeed is limited to 300 km/h, 550 hp and 770 Nm.

Söderåsen National Park and more

by Sjalen

Klippan municipality is not the most exciting in the world and only famous for the hit "Klippans Centrum" by the then local band Torsson some years ago, and for its paper and former mining industry as well as for being a centre for rasists for a few unfortunate years which gave the place an unfair stamp that has hopefully been washed away today. The surrounding countryside is absolutely gorgeous with most of Soederasen National Park belonging to it. This is what I will focus on here along with some other tips. If you want to see more of another part of the national park, have a look at my Roestanga page.

My Vehicles

by LotusV8

"Nice Azzes ;-)"

From the front

"Lotus V8 -96"

This car was built in 1052 copies worldwide between 1996 to 2002 and about 10 of them reached Sweden. It has a V8 twinturbo engine of 3,5 litres, originally 354 hp with 400 Nm, its fast 0-60 mph in 4,2 s or 0-100 Km/h in 4,3 s. My car is a little bit modified and delivers about 400 hp.

"Harley Davidsson Lowrider -06"

2030 cc, 130 hp 200 Nm
Showwinner in Sweden.
I just bought it, help me god!

Another view of my Lotus