Jungfrugatan 57, Stockholm, Stockholm, 115 31, Sweden

Booking.com Expedia.com www.choice.no

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

• Karlie85's Profile Photo

Very good value

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights in August and were quite satisfied with our stay. We originally booked a standard room which consisted of two single beds pushed together. When we checked in we were told we had been upgraded. Great! I had to laugh a little bit when we got to our room, though. The room was very nice and neat, with the bed, desk and chair, and a small bathroom off the room. But it was still absolutely tiny! I had to put my suitcase in the closet to clear up some floor space. I can’t imagine what we had been upgraded from, but it was good enough for us and I have no complaints. The young man that checked us in and all the other staff we dealt with throughout our stay were quite nice. The biggest bonus about this hotel is the value they provide for the money. It is fairly reasonably priced to begin with, especially in an expensive city like Stockholm. We booked online and paid ahead, which saved us a fair bit of money. The great part is, not only does the hotel offer free breakfast, but they also have a free dinner buffet every day, as well as tea and cakes around 3 in the afternoon. It’s a really nice option for people who might be on a bit more of a budget while in Stockholm. The location is not bad either, about a 5 minute walk from the Stadion T-Bana subway station. The hotel is 100% smoke free. There is a computer in the lobby with free internet access and access to a printer. There is wifi in the room, which is 25SEK for 24 hours, or free if you sign up for their points card, which is free.

The only thing I didn't like about the room was the bathroom. The shower was just a stall shower, and there was nothing separating the floor of the shower with the floor of the rest of the room, so water would just go underneath and get all over the floor. I thought this was a bit dangerous as the floor is tile. I just ended up putting a towel down everytime I showered and hanging it up to dry in between showers.

We paid on average 1000 SEK per night.

Comments