St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm, Stockholm, 100 31, Sweden

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 27% less than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• Pieter11's Profile Photo

Elite Palace Hotel

I got a special rate for this 4 star hotel in the North of Norrmalm, and it was well worth the money. Elite Palace Hotel is a classy hotel, with a decent atmosphere. The rooms are very neat, although they are not very spacious. There is a lot of dark wood in the rooms, which gives it a chique look. The rooms have all the things you need: a very nice shower, tv, radio, wireless internet connection...

The breakfast is very nice: both English and continental breakfast is offered and especially for the continental one there is a lot of choise. Next to the hotel there is a restaurant and bar, that belongs with the hotel. Here you can eat or have a drink if you feel the need to.

The hotel is not very close to the centre of Norrmalm, at not close at all to Gamla Stan. With the bus connection (that only goes until 12:00) though, it's easy to get around, because that stops right in front of the hotel. And with the underground you can get on and off at St. Eriksgatan, which is a few hundred metres away.

More about Elite Palace Hotel Stockholm

Nice hotel in Stockholm

by Lina100

We are going to Stockholm in two weeks for a long weekend. I am trying to book a hotel on line, but it is so difficult because you never know if the place is as it is discribed.

If you know a nice cosy hotel in the centre reasonably expensive, please tell me.

Many thanks

by Sjalen

What is "reasonably expensive" to you? Hotels are quite expensive in Stockholm....the ones that aren't tend to be more of the main hotel chain style and not very personal. Amongst them, www.scandic.se has special offers sometimes. They have a central hotel near Slussen just across from the Old Town which is sometimes in their good deals (check page). However, not particularly personal in style, just a good location.

For the personal ones, I'd say Lady Hamilton or so, smack bang in the Old Town. No idea what they charge these days though.

by Lina100

Thanks for the comments, and for the address.

by Lina100

Could you please help me, you must be living in Stockholm. The Elite Palace hotel

is it in the centre of the city? If we want to go for a nice walk in the evening?

Many thanks

by Sjalen

Haha, I live in Malmö, but I was born in Stockholm and my parents live there again now.

Yes, Elite is in the city centre. Not the most central part (you'd have to catch a bus to the sea- and lakeside for instance), but fairly close to the nice library / restaurant quarters of Vasastan.

Let me know if you have others you wonder about. :)

by Lina100

What about the hotel in the City Centre - Ramada Tegnerlunden. The address is Tegnerlunden 8, 11359 Stockholm.

The location looks nice to me, what would you say?

by Sjalen

I have no idea about the hotel but the location is fine. You're still close to the library area with its life, but now also close to Drottninggatan with its interesting small shops and which you can walk all the way down to the Old Town without getting lost.

by Lina100

Thanks again, I have booked this hotel and hope we will like it.

It is so nice of your to answer to all my question, would be nice to know about you. What do you do? I know where you live now :)

by Sjalen

You're welcome :) I just enjoy "travel managing" :)))

I see you've visited my home page now so you will know a lot about me. My Stockholm page also says a lot about my feelings for that city - hope to be back one day. There is no archipelago down here, nor deep forests :) But great beaches!

by Mazarin

I was too late for this one, I just updated my information on a hotel in Sweden very central for most things called The Freys... I always stay there and would never stay anywhere else... I guess to me now it is like home from home!

Comments