Quality Hotel Nacka

Costs Less than similar hotels

See Hotels with Better Ratings

Another Pic of Quality Hotel Nacka

by written on November 4, 2004

Unique Quality: I present this photo of the Quality Hotel Nacka so you can easily recognize it should you care to stay here during your visit to Stockholm. As previously mentioned, I would highly recommend it! Simply a great stay during a great time supported by a great staff! Cheers to the Quality Hotel Nacka!

Great Bathroom

by written on November 4, 2004

Unique Quality: Ok, I realize that not everyone will be anamored or impressed with this tip, but I personally think that the "facilities" also deserve mention and while taken for granted when all is well, is most certainly NOT taken for granted when otherwise!

The bathroom was not large but was not cramped or small either... just right! The shower area was large and clean with a counter area sufficient to unpack and leave those commonly used items readily available without a great degree of clutter. For the size of the room, the bathroom seemed most spacious and accomodating!

A view from our window

by written on November 4, 2004

Unique Quality: We especially enjoyed the view from the open window, not so much for the traffic zooming by or the workplace just behind the property, but there was a lovely lawn area just below and the view of the adjacent hillside was also nice. Even better, we had a view of the long Swedish Sun which cast subtle hues of color as it took only a short nap during the night from 10pm until about 4am. You could also view the Globe from here!

Perhaps the most enjoyable memory was of the largest rabbit with the longest ears I've ever seen! Luckily, we had the opportunity to watch him on several occasions! Or was it her? :-)

NC_Ziggy's Profile Photo

A Great and Lucky Choice... without VT then!

by written on November 4, 2004

I chose the Quality Hotel in Nacka because it fit my budget and also because it was just outside Stockholm proper, which I personally prefer. We were lucky and I CAN and WILL recommend this hotel as a most pleasurable stay!

The Quality Hotel at Nacka was clean and well maintained. The room we had was a bit small but was not cramped. TV and phone worked perfectly! Also provided was an iron and ironing board. Our room had a small refrigerator just the right size for such a stay and the bath area had a large counter with mirror covering one side The shower was quite large and clean and refreshing!

The area was quite nice with a good view from our room (see more photos) and we had a window which actually opened as opposed to most hotels in the U.S. There was bus and street car service with both stops only a minute or two walk from the hotel entrance.

There was a nice little shopping area only a ten minute walk from the hotel with a variety of shops and stores for most needs. There were a few clothing and electronic stores, a nice and well stocked grocery store, a store that sold "spirits" and several small pizzerias and cafes.

The Quality Hotel at Nacka has its own restaurant as well with a small but intimate bar area. We had dinner there a couple of evenings and though the menu is not large as you might expect, all of the dishes were well prepared and enjoyable. The breakfast was the most eventful meal with a wonderful choice of European style and a wider variety of choices that anyone would find appealing! You won't be disappointed with the breakfast meal here!

The very best impression and reason to consider this hotel for your stay in Stockholm was the friendliness of the staff! 5 Star Rating for Staff! Everyone was nice and helpful but especially the wait staff in the resturant, probably because we saw them more often and got to know them better during our 12 day stay.

My ending comment is that if I can go back to Stockholm, I would look forward once again to my stay at Quality Hotel Nacka!

Unique Quality: Ooops! I did all of this already! See, I told you it was my first time with a Hotel Tip!

Nearby Quality Hotel Nacka

• Continental Breakfast
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Stockholm Travel Forum

Need advice about Stockholm, Sweden? Visit the Travel Forum for Stockholm and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Stockholm hotel reviews

Stockholm Card
Åhlens
Irish Pubs
Nightlife
Gamla Stan (The Old Town)
H&M