Rygerfjord Hotel And Hostel

Travelocity Expedia.com Hotels.com

Satisfaction Average

• maya1902's Profile Photo

avoid it!!

I was in the hostel for 1 night then i litteraly escape from it!i had to sleep in a cabin for 4 people that was too small,without air (so, if you have bad luck of staying with someone who have bad smell,it's over!!!) and full of bugs!!My boyfriend woke up me at 5.30 a.m. cause in his bed were a lot af bugs,full of blood.Yes,I know it's a little bit trash but so it was!but it's not only unclean.it has no confort yet: a toilet too small and the same for the shower.no dressing room(just the bathroom!!!)and I twisted for undress and dress myself!it was impossible to open my suite in the cabin.no wardrobe,just small locked compartment. The hostel is not too much expensive,it's true, but for some KRs more you can sleep surely better in other places in Stockholm.that's sure.it's just a trap for young and budget people.
    moreover staff is not friendly and there's noise during the night.
    probably the worst hostel i had never been.

Unique Quality: i can appreciate the location,that's all

Directions: SODERMALM

• viajeras2's Profile Photo

Nice boat hotel

Very nice place to stayed, different, first time sleep in Stockholm a place like this.
    If u bring u laptop, is free wireless.
    Doesnt included breakfast, and u have to paid 65 swedish krone per person.
    Nice staff very friendly. and very nice area and nice hotel .
    Bar is open till 11.00 pm. If u arrived after 12 u have to let know the hotel by email or phone and they will u a code to get it the boat, or sometimes somebody will be there.
    They have 2, and we enjoy firt the I, but the second time the I one was overbook and get the II, so far i preffer the I.
    Isnt too expensive cost 600 krones per room (+-)

Unique Quality: The boat number I is better than II, cute decoration, and very nice and relaxing area.

Directions: I always took a taxi and cost me from the central station to there 100 krones.

• Dizzyhead's Profile Photo

Sleep on a hostel boat in the central Stockholm.

It is a nice hostel on a boat and have very helpful stuff. I had no problems when I stayed here. I liked this hostel a lot and even if I havent written so much about it yet, it is a good place to stay at. highly recommended. It has a beautiful place along the water in Stockholm and the hostel is not far away from the pubs in Södermalm.

Unique Quality: The Rygerfjordhotel/hostel is situated along the water in Stockholm and very near the bar area of Södermalm and the subway Slussen. This is a perfect place and during the summer when it is hot weather and sunshine you sit along the boat and drink beer. Lovely.

Directions: Along the water.

• taramcguinness's Profile Photo

Best boat ever!!

The Rygerfjord was a great place to stay if you are travelling with a group of people. There was fourteen of us all together. We booked the twelve dorm room and a two bed next door. The boat was very private, we had the end of it to ourselves which was suitable for smokers to go outside and a handy entrance on and off the boat. The toilets and showers were very clean and private. Furthermore, we all thought the beds were extremly comfortabe which is quite a surprise when travelling! As we went away for a party weekend we were looking for fun, freedom and comfort after a night on the town. The Rygerfjord provided all of that and more! There was no hassel from staff or other guests about noise. Before arriving I had the misconception that the room would be small and stuffy and to my delight it was the opposite. Oh and very warm as it was baltic outside!!

Unique Quality: Good breakfast, great view, easy accss, private, clean and lots of fun!!

Directions: Sodermalar. close to old town and metro

• Sileas's Profile Photo

Cheapest Hostel in Town

The MS Rygerfjord on Södermälarstrand is a Hotel and Hostel on an old ship. This means there is very little space, tiny room for showers and toilets and no airing in summer - you'll be boiling.

It has, however a great central location, a good price and an amazing breakfast included, which is one of the best I ever had!

Directions: cross bridges, along piers, not too hard to find - between the other party ships ;o)

• subculture-hero's Profile Photo

hostel with great view!

Iýve been very surprised when I got there. We have booked in the hosten, but we got a cabin in the hotel. Maybe thatýs because in april there are not many inquires. We got a room with two beds (one was like for two!) and with a washbasin.

Unique Quality: Its really near the city, there is TV, a restaurant, internet and sometimes live music!
    and you have the best view over gamla stan ever. gorgeous!

Open: whole year
    Price from: SEK 195:-

More about Rygerfjord Hotel And Hostel

The Stockholm has three...

by Yolandam

The Stockholm has three floating youth hostels. av Chapman, Gustav av Klint and MS Rygerfjord. Only seen it from the outside. Everyone say's it is a great experience and affordable. Contact Hotellcentralen for reservations.
200 kroner per night in a double room. It is on the water in a ship

Accomodation in Stockholm for 2?

by ArnoDeGraaf

Hi!

Does anybody have experience from alternatives to staying in a hotel in Stockholm? Me and my wife would like to rent an apartment or house near, but yet not too far from the center.

So far I found www.costockholm.com which seems to have a good selection.
Do you have any experience from them or other agencies?

Regards,
Arno

by zone_de_guerre

Hi Arno

The following may be of some help, I cant vouch for them

by bazsi79

Hi,

here is a list of booking agencies for B&B and apartments:

The last time we were there, we booked through this agency in particular:

A double-room apartment (with private bath, toilet and a small kitchen area) was SEK 650/night near the city center in Vasastaden (3-4 stops by underground from Central Station).

by primaballerina

Hi! If you do not find any appartment to rent, try the boat hotel named Rygerfjord. It's central and a nice way to stay in Stockholm, since the city is built on islands and surounded by water.

Comments