Akerby Hotel & Konferens

Satisfaction Average

More about Best Western Akerby Hotell and Konferens

With a view

by TripAdvisor Member DaveTravel

I have stayed several times in Breckenridge and enjoyed this hotel very much. I did my research and found The Lift Side Suites at The Village at Breckenridge. I booked a deluxe suite in the Lift Side. The Village at Breckenridge has five buildings, from a hotel room to 3 bedroom in the Chateaux. All are located in the center of town and within walking distance to what ever you need. As you can see by the pictures my room looked over the Peak 9 ski lift. This was ski season and all the rooms are very close, 50 yards, to the lift, mostly ski-in ski-out. There were no restaurants on site, with exception to a bar in the hotel building. Although many are very close by. My suites was individually owned so it had a special touch. Very well decorated. I can highly recommend The Village at Breckenridge and the Lift Side suites. Email me if you have any questions and for more pictures.

great hotel

by TripAdvisor Member dagmaras

My boyfriend and I stayed here for the first time. We are young professional who travel a lot. We loved the location!!! The hotel room is great, we stayed at the lift side hotel. There is a kitchen and great view of the slopes. you are 100meters away from the main lift. you are right by all the action but its quiet at night. If you are looking to go on a great ski trip and want to be close to the slopes in a comfortable, clean room, then stay here!!! the staff was great. a shuttle took us everywhere we wanted to go and parking was free. we will be back!!!

GREAT SPOT

by TripAdvisor Member Greenchicken

What can I say but "WHAT A SPOT" ... we stayed at the Village for two weeks in a Studio Apartment ... could not have asked for a better spot ... three minute walk to the lifts ... hot tubs right under our window ... main street only a few steps away from the front door ... and what a view to wake up to every morning ...

This place had everything we needed and the only time we had to venture out was to enjoy the night life or get some supplies from the supermarket.

Service was great and nothing was a problem for staff ... only downside I think is having to pay extra for a couple of clean towells and no room cleaning service unless yet again you wanted to pay more.

Can,t wait to get back there again in two years as the skiing is FANTASTIC ... and yes we will be staying at the Village again ...

Comments